What are you eating tonight

froggg

Diety stuff with a kick like a mule.

A salad with a small piece of chicken and loads of radishes, celery and tomatoes smothered in Carolina Reaper chilli sauce.

15 hours ago, Parsnip said:

I don't know what to tell you. Mrs Parsnip's started hanging around with some lesbians (something about Jeremy Corbyn?!) and she's all over this vegan crap. We usually cook separately due to my bloodlust but i decided to eat what she ate tonight to show support. Screenshot_20181028-192551_Gallery.thumb.jpg.0f4e92c9120aee514dea058d02454aa8.jpg

I'm still hungry.

Is that fresh coriander on that?

12 minutes ago, froggg said:

Is that fresh coriander on that?

Yeah in fairness it was a taste sensation. Homemade flatbread with hummus, red onion, pomegranate seeds and fresh coriander.

I'm a pig though so i need about 50 pieces to compensate for the lack of animal fats. I did get away with grilling a load of cheddar all over my wedges though.

11 hours ago, froggg said:

Christ almighty just ate a ghost chilli sausage roll I bought over for @Boycie then remembered he doesn’t eat pastry, flookin ell it’s set fire too me gob, all washed down with a glass of full cream milk. 

image.jpg

Is this one of those offer to make a mate a brew moments, stick a crippling amount of laxatives in and end up downing yourself as the karma gods look down on you and chuckle?