What are you eating tonight

froggg

1 hour ago, Angry Ram said:

That’s not me ya muppet, I’m 30 odd years older. How does he look old enough to be the other lads dad. 

I always assumed Medium Angry was the middle child and Big Angry the eldest? Perhaps you would be Grandmaster Angry? What is moniker of the guy on the left then??

6 hours ago, Boycie said:

Asked and got me money back and sat there watching the rest eating.

I've stopped caring about things like that. Half the time you go out for dinner - the food will be crap. Life's easier if you just accept it. I think of it as being a guest at someone's house and eating what you get given. Forget the money -.suck it up and tuck in. I like my steak bloody and blue, but if it comes crispy and crap, I'll still eat it - rather than make everyone else uncomfortable by abandoning your meal.

There's loads of things in life that you can apply that mindset to. Big boss David was on about junk mail a few days ago... just accept it - don't let it bother you - put it in the bin.

We'll all die one day you know.

Edited by Parsnip

4 hours ago, Parsnip said:

I've stopped caring about things like that. Half the time you go out for dinner - the food will be crap. Life's easier if you just accept it. I think of it as being a guest at someone's house and eating what you get given. Forget the money -.suck it up and tuck in. I like my steak bloody and blue, but if it comes crispy and crap, I'll still eat it - rather than make everyone else uncomfortable by abandoning your meal.

There's loads of things in life that you can apply that mindset to. Big boss David was on about junk mail a few days ago... just accept it - don't let it bother you - put it in the bin.

It’s a nice philosophy to have, but after years of doing what you said, I just had enough, maybe it’s because I’m turning into a grumpy old man?

On 31/07/2018 at 02:40, Parsnip said:

Love this attitude. Wish I was more like that.

when you think about it, most of what we get annoyed about is completely trivial and stupid 

1 hour ago, BobbyTheReadingFan said:

Love this attitude. Wish I was more like that.

when you think about it, most of what we get annoyed about is completely trivial and stupid 

Yeah, just remove finger nails and hairs from your food, stop being a snow flake! ?