What are you eating tonight

froggg

1 minute ago, Boycie said:

The 1920’s have contacted the forum, can they have their plates back?

It looks as though the meat's been in the oven since the 1920s as well.

1 minute ago, Boycie said:

The 1920’s have contacted the forum, can they have their plates back?

It was aged beef, what can I say. It is also the USA and they ain’t that advanced  

Real turn the clock back place with a bit of history. A famous crime boss and his bodyguard were gunned down outside. 

Old style service as well. Both of us wanted the lamb chops and the steak, geezer says don’t worry we can serve you both. Mix and match. 

10 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

She doesn’t look happy ? 

To be honest it sort of shocked us all when it arrived,  massive plateful, glad i'd only ordered the double 6oz cheeseburger with bacon and fries,  much more manageable.. 

I had a tortilla wrap at the cricket tonight. It had chicken, lettuce, chopped tomato, radish and a little pesto in it.

I will lose weight. I will lose weight. I will lose weight.

21 hours ago, froggg said:

Massive oysters ?

I am allergic to all types of molluscs and once started hallucinating after eating mussels in a pub, which was quite a scary experience. I have to be very alert if seafood is on the menu, and I feel sorry for people with nut allergies, etc., who have to watch what they're eating all the time.

2 hours ago, A Ram for All Seasons said:

I am allergic to all types of molluscs and once started hallucinating after eating mussels in a pub, which was quite a scary experience. I have to be very alert if seafood is on the menu, and I feel sorry for people with nut allergies, etc., who have to watch what they're eating all the time.

No cockle pass your lips then?