What are you eating tonight

froggg

12 minutes ago, froggg said:

Boqeronies, apologies for the poor Spanish ?

Boquerones are great, but there are even smaller  versions that are not much bigger than fry that are deep fried whole and are shovelled into your mouth in that state. Much easier to eat than the boquerones which although I do eat the bones I prefer to remove the heads. My wife and daughter even strip out the bones before eating them.

AEFE9CD7-A3CA-495B-A229-7705C4CCD99A.jpeg

A833030A-8E3F-4BD1-8754-791DE1DF17E4.jpeg

44 minutes ago, froggg said:

Saw Tom Kerridge recently and he par boiled the spuds, used an apple corer to cut the chips, then five minutes at 140deg then finish at 190deg. 

Sounds like something you’d do in a dodgy holiday let that’s missing kitchen utensils to me? But add a chefs name in the sentence and Apple corer sales rocket.

I once made chips with an axe, 5 mins at 0deg then remembered to turn fryer on and 190deg to finish.

would you eat an electricians masterpiece?

2 hours ago, richinspain said:

Boquerones are great, but there are even smaller  versions that are not much bigger than fry that are deep fried whole and are shovelled into your mouth in that state. Much easier to eat than the boquerones which although I do eat the bones I prefer to remove the heads. My wife and daughter even strip out the bones before eating them.

AEFE9CD7-A3CA-495B-A229-7705C4CCD99A.jpeg

A833030A-8E3F-4BD1-8754-791DE1DF17E4.jpeg

Mmmm

• 2 weeks later...