What are you eating tonight

froggg

4 minutes ago, froggg said:

You’re welcome to come and try some proper nosh. ?

I fear it would be wasted on me, I don’t eat out of enjoyment but necessity. Spending half the day in the kitchen for a meal when you can bung something in the oven for 20 minutes allows more time for nappage

I was watching James whosit this morning, he was doing a nice crab dish.

He made the sauce, great, got the crab claws and bashed them a bit to crack the shell.

He’s going to take the crab meat out the claws I thought, was he buggery, he slung the whole shocking lot into the pan broken bits of shell and everything!

Then!

He put on a black bin liner to eat the bloody things cus they’re messy! Yeah, will be having to pick the bloody meat out yersen!

Oh dear me.

24 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I was watching James whosit this morning, he was doing a nice crab dish.

He made the sauce, great, got the crab claws and bashed them a bit to crack the shell.

He’s going to take the crab meat out the claws I thought, was he buggery, he slung the whole shocking lot into the pan broken bits of shell and everything!

Then!

He put on a black bin liner to eat the bloody things cus they’re messy! Yeah, will be having to pick the bloody meat out yersen!

Oh dear me.

Looked handsome to me....:cool:

8 minutes ago, richinspain said:

So what exactly are twice or thrice fried chips? I mean, chips are fried potatoes, right? Does frying them two or even three times do anything? Isn’t it just another way of saying i’ve reheated the left overs, twice?

It’s chef talk for “my timings are on its arse, stick em in again”