Forum Introductions

davenportram

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all,

Suppose I should post something in here too...

I'm currently living in Sydney. Looking at moving back to the UK in July next year. Derby is on the list of possible places hence why I joined the forum. Football forums are generally the most reliable source of information...somewhat...

Sheffield Wednesday fan as the name suggests. Primary School teacher by profession. Don't have time for "hating" anyone hence why coming on a "different" team's football forum isn't as groundbreaking for me as it may be for others...

Hi all,

Suppose I should post something in here too...

I'm currently living in Sydney. Looking at moving back to the UK in July next year. Derby is on the list of possible places hence why I joined the forum. Football forums are generally the most reliable source of information...somewhat...

Sheffield Wednesday fan as the name suggests. Primary School teacher by profession. Don't have time for "hating" anyone hence why coming on a "different" team's football forum isn't as groundbreaking for me as it may be for others...

Aussies and Wendies I can just put up with. Primary School Teachers though, can't abide them. When I was 5 and 6 they were always talking down to me. Condescending barstards.

Welcome mate, I think a Wendy fan will be welcome on here, we do seem to have a lot of Blades haters at the moment?

TBH I don't know of many other club's fans that actually like the Blades. Except Rotherham's. But that's always been a bit of a weird love-in thing...

I always got the feeling that Wednesday was more of a family club, with united just being rough arses.

Geographically, United are in the middle of town whilst Wednesday are further out. Some say the working class are United fans whilst those that aren't are Wednesday. Don't think it quite works like that. I'd put it down to natural selection. Scummers gravitate towards scummy things...

Teacher probably thought you were charming too iram....

I have a deep distrust of all teachers. Take Mr Baynham who took biology. Was it right that he should point out where my prostate was? Not sure to this day how he did it, as both his hands were tightly gripped around my shoulders.

Suppose I should introduce my Twitter to the masses on here....

Twitter: baronmad79

It's protected at the minute due to other circumstances but will unlock soon. Hope I follow a few of you already....

• 2 months later...

Archived