Forum Introductions

davenportram

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still glad theres a couple hundred miles between us, you only didn't upgrade because you was too lazy to do it by iTunes and through a paddy because you didn't have the space to do it OTA. You're still a sausage.

bang on.

But I'm gladder now.

I'm back left. I look like I'm stood slightly too far away from everyone else, but that's just the light. Honest...

[image failed the f'n load]

Using iOS 8 by a chance?

Let's try again, come on Windows 8.1, work you little beauty!

when I say back left, that's the photo perspective.

From the parade perspective I'm the back right man (under the cyan coloured top in the crowd).

That's brill that is Trekkie. Did your son see you parade?

My children are in the bottom left of the photo. The guy in the green top is my wife's fiance (don't ask - lol - the divorce paperwork has been in a while), the woman with the ridiculous hair colour next to him is my estranged wife. The two little people being held are my boys :-D

My children are in the bottom left of the photo. The guy in the green top is my wife's fiance (don't ask - lol - the divorce paperwork has been in a while), the woman with the ridiculous hair colour next to him is my estranged wife. The two little people being held are my boys :-D

Hope you're alright Trekkie. I'm proud of you btw.

Sad to hear that fella, hope you get plenty of access

I get on with them, we all went for a meal after the parade. We'd been separated a year before they even met each other.

I'm doing alright, I have two weeks off and I have tickets for England vs San Marino. Still not seen Derby in a while.

oh, right, I thought he'd sneeked in while you were away on duty.

Let's try again, come on Windows 8.1, work you little beauty!

when I say back left, that's the photo perspective.

From the parade perspective I'm the back right man (under the cyan coloured top in the crowd).

Hard to recognise you with clothes on.

Archived