A fridge too far

ramsbottom

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

This thread :lol: 

How'd those lemons taste lads?

Jesus Christ you stayed up with a better goal difference, and your on about the taste of lemons, like Mr Pearce said you are miles behind Derby and Leicester in the East Midlands, and as I have said already , mind the gap Red Dogs it keeps and will keep getting bigger, enjoy your relegation next season, your club is a joke. Looking forward to putting you lot, in your place next season.

3 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

Jesus Christ you stayed up with a better goal difference, and your on about the taste of lemons, like Mr Pearce said you are miles behind Derby and Leicester in the East Midlands, and as I have said already , mind the gap Red Dogs it keeps and will keep getting bigger, enjoy your relegation next season, your club is a joke. Looking forward to putting you lot, in your place next season.

Mate, despite all the money, all the bleating (see what I did there) from you lot on how **** we are, we're still in no worse a position than you.

Like you said, see you next season, but without Fuckface and Warbs here as manager, I think we'll be alot more competitive :thumbsup: 

2 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Mate, despite all the money, all the bleating (see what I did there) from you lot on how **** we are, we're still in no worse a position than you.

Like you said, see you next season, but without Fuckface and Warbs here as manager, I think we'll be alot more competitive :thumbsup: 

You can dream on mate, your new owner is a crook, and might not even pass the fit and proper person test yet. Ipswich were very poor today, and Forest have been very poor all season, like I said before relegation battle again next season for the Gumps.???

1 hour ago, Redcar said:

Had a mate in Notts mssg saying "The local pub playing 'We are the Champions' at the final whistle"

?

No doubt open top parade being planned right now.

Uncle Fawaz will be at front posing for his legion of fans, basking in the glory of his crowning moment as Forest chairman.

1 minute ago, G STAR RAM said:

Fair play to Red Dogs, turned it on when under massive pressure. Would our team of 'bottlers' managed it?

Look forward to renewing rivalry next season and hopefully the competition will be a bit closer.

Unfortunately wardy gave them a big lift today, winning two pens.

42 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Fair play to Red Dogs, turned it on when under massive pressure. Would our team of 'bottlers' managed it?

Look forward to renewing rivalry next season and hopefully the competition will be a bit closer.

G Star - A proper chap.

Hat off to you

55 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

As much as I hate to admit it ,a couple of inspired signings /or duff could equalise the two clubs easily.Pissed me right off this has. :thumbsup:

Archived