A fridge too far

ramsbottom

They have all the Foundations just need a half decent Chairman. I hate to say it but their Academy is doing brilliantly well. Bringing good Championship players through who people are raving about.

They've done it for numerous seasons. We've produced Hendrick and Hughes then I start struggling to think of our Academy players in the last 3-4 seasons who have actually gone on to better things/have actually done something.

I think they'll get 7-12th next season then push on the next maybe. Either way we'll be above them though :D.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Mick Harford said:

Local rivalry and forced tribalism aside, you aint a bad side. Warburton is a decent manager, and you certainly have some decent players. Plus as others have mentioned Blackburn are dire, all my Rovers supporting mates cannot see them surviving.

Forest will stay up, along with Burton as far as I'm concerned.

This is the thing, we actually do have some ok players and our academy keeps churning out great players time and time again. 

Brereton is the latest off the fantastic work Brazil/Lester are doing, although there's other like Worrall, Smith and Ahmedozic who will certainly be apart of our first team next season. 

I thought it might have been bristol after their pumping the other week, but to bounce back with a big win against an in form Wolves, that's a statement. Avoid losing against BBurn and we're almost there. 

If they somehow manage to lose against Blackburn that puts all the teams, not just Forest, right back in the fight.

Personally, I hope they do. Not because I want Forest to go down, I don't.

I want Birmingham to go down.

I want Forest to go down, I want to see Fawaz's face when Forest go down, I want to see if they fly the Kuwait flag half mast when Forest go down, I want to see them lose all their players as Fawaz can't afford to pay them, I want to see Forest at the bottom of League 1 like Coventry City. I want to see Grimsby Town play Forest in a League game.

19 minutes ago, David said:

I want Forest to go down, I want to see Fawaz's face when Forest go down, I want to see if they fly the Kuwait flag half mast when Forest go down, I want to see them lose all their players as Fawaz can't afford to pay them, I want to see Forest at the bottom of League 1 like Coventry City. I want to see Grimsby Town play Forest in a League game.

Your right we were never much good against Grimsby 

1 hour ago, David said:

I want, I want, I want, It's like having the grandkids around again.

27 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Hows Ross McCormack getting on over there these days?

3 starts, 4 substitute appearances, 1 goal, 1 assist

Definitely worth the enormous wage bill and the 50% increase in catering costs.

4 hours ago, SaintRam said:

If they somehow manage to lose against Blackburn that puts all the teams, not just Forest, right back in the fight.

Personally, I hope they do. Not because I want Forest to go down, I don't.

I want Birmingham to go down.

After forest Blackburn have Bristol so basically it's in their own hands...

Maybe relegation would be best for them in the long run as it could be chance to get rid of Venky's.

Archived