West Brom v Derby County (FA Cup) - Match Day Thread

RamsPolls

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, TheDeadlySaul said:

Chadli has been in and out of the side and Brunt has been out of the side recently, only Foster and Evans are first choice.

Chadli has been one of their best players this season, starting the last five games whereas Brunt started their last nine matches prior to today. 

Needless to say, we were more understrength than them I believe which makes the result even better.

Sith Happens
6 minutes ago, dcfcfan1 said:

We missed players too 

Lets be honest we need to assume thorne is finished. By all means support him and stuff, but NOT rely on him. We need De Saart

until someone comes out and says thorne is finished i wont assume it, he will be back, thats my assumption.

2 minutes ago, BobbyD said:

Cant quite understand the logic of this statement BV

A poster above said West Brom were at full strength. I was just pointing out they had four regular first-teamers missing. I wasn't suggesting that our win therefore wasn't as impressive.

Because consiering we had more first-teamers out than they did, it was even more impressive IMO.

Just now, Bris Vegas said:

Chadli has been one of their best players this season, starting the last five games whereas Brunt started their last nine matches prior to today. Both he and Chadli 

Not sure where you got that information from.

Needless to say, we were more understrength than them I believe which makes the result even better.

lol no Chadli has been incredibly inconsistent for them, my baggies mate is always complaining about him

Sith Happens
Just now, TheDeadlySaul said:

lol no Chadli has been incredibly inconsistent for them, my baggies mate is always complaining about him

well that means nothing....we have an entire thread about how crap our captain is and hes part of of one of the best defences in the country.

2 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Sartisfying performance. Got to say that i thought that we would be well turned over today. Delighted to get that wrong.

Very subtlety put pun there Rampage! He is certainty De Sart of player we have needed in the midfield for a while.

9 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Not taking anything away from the result but West Brom weren't at full strength. Foster, Evans, Chadli and Brunt didn't start. They still had a very strong team out though, and one they would have expected to win.

Absoloutely fantastic result considering we were missing key players also.

Whereas we were just missing , Hughes, Butterfield, Thorne, Lowe and Martin :ph34r:

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, 86 points said:

Whereas we were just missing , Hughes, Butterfield, Thorne, Lowe and Martin :ph34r:

you forgot christie, forsthye or ollsen or anya or lowe, butterfield.....

1 minute ago, TheDeadlySaul said:

With four goals and two assists from midfield, he has been their second most creative player behind Phillips. There are endless quotes from Pulis saying how Chadli's presence has taken West Brom to a new level.

He is one of their better players, in the eyes of their own manager.

Archived