West Brom away (can anyone help)

Mostyn6

57 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

thanks, and @RamsPolls. I am in a conundrum here. I don't know how to get the tickets. I usually just log in on wearederby site. Ramspolls has provided a customer number but I cannot get on to where I even use that number. I've spent most of today in crisis meetings at work and will be for the rest of this week! :( and am 2 hours away from Derby.

Ideally I need 2 tickets, but I'm stumped how I can source without going to the ground, which I'm not going to be able to do. 

Where are you mostyn?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Where are you mostyn?

back home now. Sinfin.

Just now, DC-1975 said:

It's letting me sign in -Top right hand corner

Sorry if you've tried that, just trying to help!

it knows my customer number isn't a ST holding number. So when I select the WBA game, it wont let me get in.

3 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

What's everyone's plans for pubs ? Heard West Bromwich is a bit **** for pubs . If there's that many of us going we need somewere to take over ?

Shakespeare in Birmingham city centre (very near the station) then 10 minute train journey from Birmingham Moor Street (costs £2.50 return) 

Hi, just wondered if there was any chance that somebody has 2 season tickets but won't be going to this West Brom away game? I was trying to sort 2 tickets for me and my dad for Christmas but they don't go on general sale until 28th which is a bit annoying! Would appreciate any help :)

Hi, just wondered if there was any chance that somebody has 2 season tickets (either 2 Adult tickets, or 1 Adult and 1 17-22) but won't be going to this West Brom away game? I was trying to sort 2 tickets for me and my dad for Christmas but they don't go on general sale until 28th which is a bit annoying! Would appreciate any help :)

Hello. I was wondering if anyone has a wife or girlfriend they won't be needing for the next 4-5 years? 

Mine left several years ago and I am finding that my excessive sarcasm renders me unable to find a replacement. I am happy to wait until after Xmas so I don't have to buy a present. Ideally one with lots of patience, good looks but very little sense of smell.

Please PM me with details if you can help. 

5 hours ago, sage said:

Hello. I was wondering if anyone has a wife or girlfriend they won't be needing for the next 4-5 years? 

Mine left several years ago and I am finding that my excessive sarcasm renders me unable to find a replacement. I am happy to wait until after Xmas so I don't have to buy a present. Ideally one with lots of patience, good looks but very little sense of smell.

Please PM me with details if you can help. 

Wow, it's like it's my birthday, which it is.

I've packed her up in a crate, pm your address and I'll make sure she arrives after Christmas Day.

Just promise me two things.

Don't get her wet (shouldn't be a problem,so I've heard), and don't feed her after midnight.

2 hours ago, reveldevil said:

Wow, it's like it's my birthday, which it is.

I've packed her up in a crate, pm your address and I'll make sure she arrives after Christmas Day.

Just promise me two things.

Don't get her wet (shouldn't be a problem,so I've heard), and don't feed her after midnight.

If think my plan has Gremlins in it. 

p.s. You were right, I won't get her wet. How did you know I have a spare umbrella?

25 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

If they struggle to sell tickets they might give us extra side bit of one of home ends. But i think whole stands hold around 6k.

Archived