West Brom away (can anyone help)

Mostyn6

Over the years I've always avoided this kind of stuff, but this season, not buying a season ticket (due to work) has backfired on me, maybe.

West Brom is a massive fixture for my social circle, and the whole day will be an event, my West Brom mates have all got their tickets, and my Derby mates with STs have gone and got theirs, but were only allowed one each.

On the off chance that anyone here has a season ticket but no intention of going to West Brom away, and is willing to help me out, I'd be forever indebted. I cannot promise you anything other than gratitude, I'm not as powerful and influential as I'd like to be, but I'll certainly give you a kiss, if that's what you want.

My fear is that I will miss out, and my best mates and god kids will all be there without me.

I doubt many tickets will get to general sale.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, The Rams 127 said:

Not actually sure how to use the ST number though, doesn't do anything when I press sign in. Can anyone help?

If I remember correctly, that was too simple and effective, so the club issued separate online ticketing numbers and passcodes to pointlessly annoy everyone. I have to ring up for tickets now as I immediately forgot both of my codes.

Sorry. Used mine to buy a ticket today but I'd be surprised if they didn't reach general sale.

Hoping for a good day out (Birmingham city centre at lunch time then a short train journey to the Hawthorns. hoping to avoid supporters from that other, smaller, team that also play in black and white). 

8 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

Over the years I've always avoided this kind of stuff, but this season, not buying a season ticket (due to work) has backfired on me, maybe.

West Brom is a massive fixture for my social circle, and the whole day will be an event, my West Brom mates have all got their tickets, and my Derby mates with STs have gone and got theirs, but were only allowed one each.

On the off chance that anyone here has a season ticket but no intention of going to West Brom away, and is willing to help me out, I'd be forever indebted. I cannot promise you anything other than gratitude, I'm not as powerful and influential as I'd like to be, but I'll certainly give you a kiss, if that's what you want.

My fear is that I will miss out, and my best mates and god kids will all be there without me.

I doubt many tickets will get to general sale.

Happy to help if you need it mostyn . Or have u been sorted already?

14 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Sorry. Used mine to buy a ticket today but I'd be surprised if they didn't reach general sale.

Hoping for a good day out (Birmingham city centre at lunch time then a short train journey to the Hawthorns. hoping to avoid supporters from that other, smaller, team that also play in black and white). 

Notts county are out now mate. They were playing Chelsea anyway. 

14 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

The geordies are the best fans to bump into!! Half my family are from there and they're always welcoming of other fans (Sunderland excluded). I hope we bump into a few in the pubs and have a good laugh about how pathetic Forest are.

Archived