West Brom away (can anyone help)

Mostyn6

3 hours ago, RamsPolls said:

The geordies are the best fans to bump into!! Half my family are from there and they're always welcoming of other fans (Sunderland excluded). I hope we bump into a few in the pubs and have a good laugh about how pathetic Forest are.

You're right actually. Was chatting to a couple in McDonald's ahead our game earlier in the season. Just hope they show due deference. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a heads up ! Just been too pick 2 tickets up for this game (can't wait now ) and was chatting to the woman I  the ticket office and asked how they were selling ? She said really well and may only be a few left for general sale if any ! So get yourself on there while there still available . 

17 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Sorry. Used mine to buy a ticket today but I'd be surprised if they didn't reach general sale.

Hoping for a good day out (Birmingham city centre at lunch time then a short train journey to the Hawthorns. hoping to avoid supporters from that other, smaller, team that also play in black and white). 

The most deluded and entitled fans in England. They'll be too busy loving themselves to bother with lil ol Derby. 

1 hour ago, RiddingsRam said:

Just a heads up ! Just been too pick 2 tickets up for this game (can't wait now ) and was chatting to the woman I  the ticket office and asked how they were selling ? She said really well and may only be a few left for general sale if any ! So get yourself on there while there still available . 

Heard this too other day. 

13 minutes ago, The Rams 127 said:

Says on Wikipedia the away stand holds 5,200. Weren't we given 4k?

5.300 it holds and yes we got 4K but it said on WBA site that we got whole Smethwick end so there you go. 

6 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

What's everyone's plans for pubs ? Heard West Bromwich is a bit **** for pubs . If there's that many of us going we need somewere to take over ?

Weatherspoons in the centre of Birmingham. Should be a few hundred in the centre. If we find some newcastle fans it'll go one of 2 ways.

They'll be lots of singing and banter amongst everyone. Or it'll be boring and everyone just sat around drinking pints.

Either way.

Brum centre is the place to be. 

3 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

Weatherspoons in the centre of Birmingham. Should be a few hundred in the centre. If we find some newcastle fans it'll go one of 2 ways.

They'll be lots of singing and banter amongst everyone. Or it'll be boring and everyone just sat around drinking pints.

Either way.

Like your thinking matey

4 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

Either way.

Is that far from the train station ?

14 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

What's everyone's plans for pubs ? Heard West Bromwich is a bit **** for pubs . If there's that many of us going we need somewere to take over ?

Try few pubs nearby Birmingham New Street station and Wetherspoons too. Leave after 2 ish to get metro to the Hawthorns which takes around 15-20 minutes. ??

5 hours ago, ollycutts1982 said:

I have 2 season tickets and will not be going, if anyone wants them they are more than welcome, providing the original poster has sorted himself out. PM me if needed.

thanks, and @RamsPolls. I am in a conundrum here. I don't know how to get the tickets. I usually just log in on wearederby site. Ramspolls has provided a customer number but I cannot get on to where I even use that number. I've spent most of today in crisis meetings at work and will be for the rest of this week! :( and am 2 hours away from Derby.

Ideally I need 2 tickets, but I'm stumped how I can source without going to the ground, which I'm not going to be able to do. 

8 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

thanks, and @RamsPolls. I am in a conundrum here. I don't know how to get the tickets. I usually just log in on wearederby site. Ramspolls has provided a customer number but I cannot get on to where I even use that number. I've spent most of today in crisis meetings at work and will be for the rest of this week! :( and am 2 hours away from Derby.

Ideally I need 2 tickets, but I'm stumped how I can source without going to the ground, which I'm not going to be able to do. 

Ring during your break. 

18 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

break? isn't that the thing that slows your bmx down?

I am aware of this site, I actually stated in the post you quoted that I use the site, BUT it won't let me sign in.

I had this problem mate. You have to ring and buy the tickets on the phone, tell them the ST number(s). Then ask to change the delivery address etc.

Archived