Will Derby make the playoffs and can they win them.

Curtains

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Brighton and Newcastle will be automatically promoted and then it's the playoff lottery. 

Reading ,Fulham Huddersfield  and Leeds going well.

Sheff Wed will have a say as will Aston Villa with Steve Bruce as manager and Norwich and Birmingham who have  Zola as manager now and will spend in January. 

10 minutes ago, McLovin said:

More like fortunately. Rather play the likes of Huddersfield than flipping Villa. Even though we are better than them, you just know it would be written in the stars for Brucy to win them

ooohhh and the utterly unbearable media anointing the return of premier league Aston Villa as soon as they get in the play offs....

January will decide it at the moment doubtful To many teams with better squads but 2 or 3 in we can do it Looks like Newcastle and Brighton for auto Then I think Hudders best I've seen for playoffs Villa will be there Then its any bodies with 70 points to play for 

3 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Play offs will be between

villa

wednesday

norwich

derby

fulham

leeds

any of those 6 could get in it, any of those 6 are capable of winning it. I'm not going to book a flight just yet that's for sure. 

With Villa losing Kodija to the Cup of Nations in January I'm not too sure they'll make it.

From what I've seen so far this season and speculating how the second half will go. The top six will be (in this order):

Newcastle

Brighton

Derby

Fulham

Leeds

Wednesday

Archived