Fancy winning with 69% possession.

i keep reading that it is better not to have possession 

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Not sure if Bris saw it like this?

I feel sorry for him.

When you pick holes in a 5-0 win, it must be impossible to enjoy victory however it comes.

I'm glad I'm just a simpleton who doesn't get bogged down in stats and might have beens, so enjoy matches like last night without over thinking it.

I guess brains are both a blessing and a curse.

Just now, StringerBell said:

In 6 games wow just wow. Maybe say that again after February time. Hardly relegation teams in 6 games. ?

I tipped before the season starts but yeah carry on being copycat you nerd. ????

27 minutes ago, DEL said:

I tipped before the season starts but yeah carry on being copycat you nerd. ????

you tipped them to go down all the way through last season as well though DEL, you were wrong then and you'll be wrong again.

mixture of two things today, leeds were brilliant, burton chose today to have their worst ever game in either the Champ or league one, never got going at all and it could have been 12.

49 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I feel sorry for him.

When you pick holes in a 5-0 win, it must be impossible to enjoy victory however it comes.

I'm glad I'm just a simpleton who doesn't get bogged down in stats and might have beens, so enjoy matches like last night without over thinking it.

I guess brains are both a blessing and a curse.

Used to do my nut in about the Mexican/American Derby fan who never went to a game but still pulled the result apart as if he'd watched every second.

I remember his reaction after *we tonked Watford (confusing how many we's I've got these days!!). In fact I remember his reaction pretty much within 30 minutes of any win was to suck the enjoyment out of the whole place.

I still hold a grudge about that today.

In my opinion anyone who can't enjoy wins like yesterday isn't a fan at all and doesn't deserve to share in the success/happiness when it come around.

Harsh maybe but there you go.

44 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

Used to do my nut in about the Mexican/American Derby fan who never went to a game but still pulled the result apart as if he'd watched every second.

I remember his reaction after *we tonked Watford (confusing how many we's I've got these days!!). In fact I remember his reaction pretty much within 30 minutes of any win was to suck the enjoyment out of the whole place.

I still hold a grudge about that today.

In my opinion anyone who can't enjoy wins like yesterday isn't a fan at all and doesn't deserve to share in the success/happiness when it come around.

Harsh maybe but there you go.

Agree with this.

I don't mind people quoting stats as they will be being used to back up a point.

Last night though to read that Hull were better between the two boxes making transitions and playing the spaces. Excuse me? Sorry? What?

They've just been tanked 5-0. What on earth are you on about man!

Archived