Shake my head at Derby sometimes

Mafiabob

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

I have one from the same era called 'survival to revival' which I got for Xmas one year. Lovely stuff.

it's the Rasiak (2 goal) and Tommy Smith (1) game. That sparked the Burley revolution for a great (and at the time, very unexpected) season. Until we met  Billy's Preston. Grrr.

Same one :lol:

55 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

Hell yea pardner. Yea haw

I'm not really from Texas, I'm from Spondon. I just lived there for a bit whe I set up my account :thumbsup: yea haw y'all 

6 hours ago, jono said:

I've only got one gloat shirt. England 5 Germany 1 ... My namesake got a hat trick so it was a must buy. :D

I still have the match programme and ticket from this, perhaps I should eBay them to fund my Christmas spending spree.

The problem with it is that it's boasting about beating a total turd of a team. If it said Real Madrid 0 derby 3 to win the champions league then maybe.  Then you've got the best Christmas present ever bit - whoever thought that up needs a geek check. I'm going to the store and ticket office today to buy some stuff and collect our WBA tickets so will do some digging and have a word lol ...

After all, we got bigger fish to fry than fawaz and his free transfer forest fridges.

8 hours ago, mozza said:

You'll be telling me next AR works in the American Diner near Swad , i'm disappointed now , Texas..

I feel like a fake and a phoney now letting everyone down. To cap it of although from Spondon I now live in Notts........don't ban me :(

Archived