Superb Hendrick goal

Sparkle

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Just watched Hendrick's goal for Burnley- absolute peach well done Jeff

Nowhere near as good as Darren Bent's goal at Wolves

He scored one exactly like that against Middlesbrough a couple of years ago. Didn't Hughes say he had the best technique at the club in an interview once? Easy to believe when he does thiings like that. Only thing holding him back is the mental aspect of the game.

Ordinarily I wouldn't care much about this since he's not our player any more, but I am enjoying the Hendrick haters desperately trying to validate their opinions.

"He's not worth 6 million, never mind 10!"

"The Euros were a fluke."

"He won't make it in the Premier League."

"He'll never get in Burnley's team."

"He still doesn't score enough."

I bet you've all got your fingers and toes crossed that he gets charged in his court case.

10 minutes ago, Anon said:

Ordinarily I wouldn't care much about this since he's not our player any more, but I am enjoying the Hendrick haters desperately trying to validate their opinions.

"He's not worth 6 million, never mind 10!"

"The Euros were a fluke."

"He won't make it in the Premier League."

"He'll never get in Burnley's team."

"He still doesn't score enough."

I bet you've all got your fingers and toes crossed that he gets charged in his court case.

They're too busy on the case of a 21yr old U21 international.

Good player Jeff, never understood those that love to point out his deficiancies.  Of course he wasn't perfect, if he was we'd have lost him after 20 games not 200.  He gave Derby his all and gave us fans some great moments to watch.  I rate him and wish him all the best at Burnley and also in the next move he makes to a established Premier League side.

It may just be that out of our best recent midfield (Thorne, Hughes and Hendrick) it is Hendrick that goes on to achieve the most in the game.

17 minutes ago, Bridgford Ram said:

Good player Jeff, never understood those that love to point out his deficiancies.  Of course he wasn't perfect, if he was we'd have lost him after 20 games not 200.  He gave Derby his all and gave us fans some great moments to watch.  I rate him and wish him all the best at Burnley and also in the next move he makes to a established Premier League side.

It may just be that out of our best recent midfield (Thorne, Hughes and Hendrick) it is Hendrick that goes on to achieve the most in the game.

I think the thing with Hendrick was he could be so frustrating, good in places then disappear then be brilliant then anonymous. Always had great things in him, and gave the club good loyal service for longer than he could have, I've no ill will to him for making the move. 

Archived