What's all the fuss about...

Chester40

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 26/11/2016 at 12:11, Bwash_Ram said:

Every talent show (except maybe BGT)

BGT is the lowest common denominator, 2 dancing dog acts is the best undiscovered talent in the UK? Really?  And a winner from Budapest, must be the one just outside Warrington...utter crap.

I'm a celebrity get me out of here. I could maybe understand when it first came out the interest. Seeing people like Martina Navratilova eating a camels anus was something you didn't see every day but like Strictly, X Factor et al, none of which I watch, I am sick of them appearing on my tv guide slots for Saturday evenings for what seems like an eternity.

Put something else on tv bosses!!

Or have we just become a nation spoonfed absolute ***** and we'll watch it?

Can you imagine spending weeks in the jungle with complete strangers and having to talk to them all the time ? I'd be physically and mentally shot within hours!

• 4 months later...
On Wednesday, November 23, 2016 at 23:38, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Formula 1.

Give everyone the same car then we'll find out who the best driver is.

Get pole and you've already won.

Go round and round for 69 laps and the bloke in pole or the very least 2nd wins.

Don't get it.

@Tony Le Mesmer only mentioned today you have been very quiet?? 

Searched out this point not realising you had made it. Coincidence!!!

Really want to try and get the Formula 1 racing...but I just can't. Its just so 'cold' and soooo bloody dull.

Lewis Hamilton one of our greatest ever sportsmen....? Couldn't care less if I never heard of him again. Good on him and all that..but I have no connection with any of it.

11 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

I am extremely concerned about you David....How can we even support the same team with that sort of attitude

The attitude of refusing to jump on the hype train of rubbish tv shows? 

On ‎27‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 14:28, McRamFan said:

BGT is the lowest common denominator, 2 dancing dog acts is the best undiscovered talent in the UK? Really?  And a winner from Budapest, must be the one just outside Warrington...utter crap.

Bisexual, Gay or Transsexual, you disgust me you pig, you can piss off North of the border again and take all the other heathens with you :ph34r:

43 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:
2 hours ago, David said:

The attitude of refusing to jump on the hype train of rubbish tv shows? l1IY5J4Cfw8JLi40M_zpsdhugcc1r.gif

Whatever floats your boat, if dragons and characters being resurrected is your thing go for it. Whilst I can suspend my disbelief to a certain extent this goes too far. Worse than James Bond using a defibrillator on himself and I didn't think that was ever possible.

Walking Dead season 1 was great, loved it, went downhill very fast from there on, repetitive and very slow with all the drama in the last couple of episodes, Zzzz. 

When you're on season 78 and the same ****, come tell me how great it is.

4 minutes ago, Gypsy Ram said:

Dubai. Don't get what the fuss is about. Hardly any decent beaches, traffic, horrible weather for 6 months and 10 pounds a pint. Yet people think it's utopia. 

Show of wealth that's all, mates just been on a cruise stop over, never been so bored apparently, went back to the boat

Selfies, I really don't get the obsession of taking photos of yourself at any given time. Then putting them out there thinking that people would be remotely interested in looking at them!

selfies with ridiculous pouting faces thinking they look good.... they don't, they just look gormless. 

Big drawn on Groucho Marx eyebrows, don't get that either

13 hours ago, dcfc the 1 4me said:

Selfies, I really don't get the obsession of taking photos of yourself at any given time. Then putting them out there thinking that people would be remotely interested in looking at them!

selfies with ridiculous pouting faces thinking they look good.... they don't, they just look gormless. 

Big drawn on Groucho Marx eyebrows, don't get that either

You've just described what @David does all day.

Cloverfield. Absolute *****. No beginning, no end. Like sex without foreplay or a climax, totally pointless.

also the excorsist, absolute drivel.

anything thrash metal or whatever they call it. Idiots shouting into a microphone and passing it off as music

Archived