who would you sign janurary transfear window

B4ev6is

I do think we need to look for cover at a striker maybe a young player at premership level. Or a promsing young play at league one level who looks cambearable of stepping up or even search european market.

I think we need to look for cover at right back and even at left back at the moment.

Who would you guys suggest we sign?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should sign no permanents whatsoever Our squad is too big already. Get in a couple of quality loans at most,  bit early to say where but right back is one obvious area at the moment. Other than that, work with what we have. I feel there is more than enough quality in this squad to reach the play offs. If there is one thing we should have learned from the last couple of seasons, buying players for the sake of it solves nothing. In fact I would go as far as to say it's made us worse. 

Easy to say we need Martin and a RB.

I would suggest that McClaren needs what we have always needed. a Winger who likes to dribble and take playes on preferably with pace, and a Good DM to give competition for place with Brad Johnson, and perhaps eve give Macca the option of playing Johnson further forward.

We have a lot of players who have been tried out, out wide in our squad. But no one has really impressed there, which is why we tend to go back to Russell and Ince. Would be good for certain players like Camara or Weimann to be given more games.

We need to sign , what we have needed to sign for the last 2 years.

A big strong experienced CDM as cover/competition for Thorney

An attacking right back as cover/competition for Christie.

Oh and be nice if could get Martin back, but thats not the biggest priority.

Archived