who would you sign janurary transfear window

B4ev6is

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

That is your opapion but i think he could make the step up.

I must see something different then but i tend go with my gut sometimes a feeling about a player sometimes i am right like with max low but others times i cam be wrong as well.

Tbf I think everyone has a good feeling about Lowe. He's quality.

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

But if we have another player like that what so wrong go shopping for players likes of bradford city they have gems which player would like from lower leagues.

I agree that lower leagues can have some quality players but Derby are a championship team and don't need lower league players.

9 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

But if we have another player like that what so wrong go shopping for players likes of bradford city they have gems which player would like from lower leagues.

Nothing, we have done it before with a fair amount of success. I would question signing a 28 year old though, you sort of think if they were going to make the step up they would by now.

But agree combing lower leagues for young players with potential not a bad thing. You just accept your success rate will be low.

I just think he looks simeral to chris martin when he first came nobody throught he would make it

Here but i think they play a simeral style of play to us. Who like get on the ground and likes to play a bit. But there is another player i.likes looks of the one who took the free kick and scored from it.

9 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I just think he looks simeral to chris martin when he first came nobody throught he would make it

Here but i think they play a simeral style of play to us. Who like get on the ground and likes to play a bit. But there is another player i.likes looks of the one who took the free kick and scored from it.

Free kick taker mark marshall, aged 29, never played above league 1 level and only scored his second goal in about 40 games for Bradford?

sign him up

I would like to see -

Benik Afobe? scores goals in this division, not really getting a look in at the cherries, maybe a loan would suit both clubs and player?

Ruben Loftus Cheek? Probably out of our range, would definitely be an improvement, could it be pulled off?

Bakary Sako? On the fringes at Palace, would fit in one of the wide positions perfectly, maybe a view to permanent, always rated him highly.

Connor Wickham? Big, strong, pacey? maybe won't get a look in at palace now they've signed Benteke, could play the loan striker here well and definitely another option from Vydra getting in behind.

That's my list, not sure on who would agree. If we are going to use the loan system, it's always vital that the players are improvements on what we already have! 

Archived