who would you sign janurary transfear window

B4ev6is

My gut feeling is just don't bother, do we really need them? Will it inhibit our youngsters? January is a very bad time buy as all you get are expensive misfits normally.

i don't mind a loan with a view to buy if they fit in and are good enough and the deal is pre done.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Competition/ cover at RB if we don't find a replacement in the squad already. A loan might be better someone like Nat Chalobah or Andre Wisdom. If we can't do that then I would go for Chris Solly at Charlton or Callum Paterson at Hearts on permanent.

Other than that I don't think we need anything. 

Just now, kingsy1884 said:

Competition/ cover at RB if we don't find a replacement. A loan might be better someone like Nat Chalobah or Andre Wisdom. If we can't do that then I would go for Chris Solly at Charlton or Callum Paterson at Hearts on permanent.

Other than that I don't think we need anything. 

Like a comfy pair of slippers.

how long has chalobah been a fullback for?

Just now, kingsy1884 said:

Chalobah is a utlity player he played RB for England U21s and Reading i believe. 

Fair enough, but he is a midfielder all day long. Also Chelsea rejected loan bids from Leicester and Napoli for him this season after conte has been raving about him playing in midfield, so doubt very much he would come here.

1 minute ago, LesterRam said:

oh my god, we are from the Stuart Pearce school of thinking, OK :ph34r:

I just don't have the coaching vision I think.

looks like our only options to cover Thorne and Christie are Barton and wisdom. I think they are the only other holding midfielder and right back who currently play football. What I find astonishing is that there are thousands of other football clubs al over the world and we have the only full back and holding midfielder besides those two in the world. Well done to the scouting team for finding them.

7 hours ago, davenportram said:

The typo in the thread title really sums up my thoughts on the January transfer window. Seldom does it make a giant impact. 

To be fair the players Billy signed in his January window had a big impact on the second half of the season and a massive impact on the Premier League season!

12 minutes ago, Doodle said:

If your any good you don't make 100 appearances for Bradford 

He's is 28 years old, rejected by Ipswich having been on loan to a million lower league clubs, did nothing at Blackpool, nothing at Crawley and has scored less that 30 goals for Bradford the entire time he has been there.

laughable suggestion.

The answer to our striker prayers

Archived