Thank you Chris Powell

JaguarRam

We've had a few " leg ends" in my years!! 

Legend surely attributes to own personal view point.. Or?? 

For me absolutely the Clough / Mackay era pretty much every player... But do you put championship winner and two season player Frannie Lee above say Steve " million games" Buckley as a Rams legend? 

Everyone has their own personal favorites and who are we to say you can't have them as a legend? 

Barry Powell anyone?? :ermm:

4 minutes ago, StockholmRam said:

We've had a few " leg ends" in my years!! 

Legend surely attributes to own personal view point.. Or?? 

For me absolutely the Clough / Mackay era pretty much every player... But do you put championship winner and two season player Frannie Lee above say Steve " million games" Buckley as a Rams legend? 

Everyone has their own personal favorites and who are we to say you can't have them as a legend? 

Barry Powell anyone?? :ermm:

Barry was legendarily bad. So yes, I suppose he was a legend of sorts.

Yep big thanks to Powell for taking in what must have been a difficult situation for him and guiding us through the last couple of games, helping us get back to our style of play at the same time. Delighted he's staying, it can't be bad for Mac to have another set  of eyes in training and I'm sure Powell is a great guy to have around In the dressing room