The Wardrobe Watch

unclej

19 minutes ago, brady1993 said:

If anything this really does hammer the point of how much we've missed his creativity (as well as his goals obviously) in the final third.

Absolutely,there is a lot more to Martin than just fantastic goals.....look how much the midfield and wingers feed off his passes into the area....Russell and bryson,plus ince being the main benefactors.

I can hardly recall any goals bring scored in a similar manner this season

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/8/2017 at 08:50, cosmic said:

From that DET interview:

"It's been crazy. I don't want to go into too much detail but, if I told people what happened, they wouldn't believe me. "Some strange things have transpired away from the football pitch."

What a goddamn tease.

Spot of ITK for you... Chris was happy to offer a warts-and-all account of the season past but at time of going to press he had yet to receive editorial sign off from Toddy.

Hope he starts scores and plays well though I doubt he will see much of the ball and his style is certainly not a fast counter attacking formation.

I'll be happy to see him throw himself to the floor and flap his arms about.

That will make me warm inside,knowing he's back.

"I've spoken to Gary Rowett on a couple of occasions and everything has been positive," he told The Scotsman.

"You never know. I could go back in pre-season and things could change, it can change quickly in football - but he's making all the right noises.

"There was a period of adjustment and I'm sure there will be changes over the summer, as happens at most clubs. But I'll be back on June 28 and we'll go from there."

Sounds like he could still be going 

6 minutes ago, BuckoBeast said:

"I've spoken to Gary Rowett on a couple of occasions and everything has been positive," he told The Scotsman.

"You never know. I could go back in pre-season and things could change, it can change quickly in football - but he's making all the right noises.

"There was a period of adjustment and I'm sure there will be changes over the summer, as happens at most clubs. But I'll be back on June 28 and we'll go from there."

Shush, some dont like to read that.......;)

30 minutes ago, BuckoBeast said:

My first thought was the same, but then I just thought that after the season he's had he's prepared for literally anything happening.

1 hour ago, BuckoBeast said:

1 hour ago, toddy said:

Shush, some dont like to read that.......;)

Shush - some people like to read that even less.....;)

1 hour ago, coneheadjohn said:

I always imagine a Border Collie sat typing away.

Whatever the post/opinion it makes me smile.

I'm thinking one of them Dachshunds or maybe a Chihuahua - you know, one of those chippy little dogs that never stops barking.

30 minutes ago, 86 points said:

I'm thinking one of them Dachshunds or maybe a Chihuahua - you know, one of those chippy little dogs that never stops barking.

You better watch out a collie has a nasty bite......just ask Larry the Lamb :p

Archived