Reading FC v Derby County

Bwash_Ram

Just now, McLovin said:

The same guy who Fulham fans think can't get into their u16 team :lol: let's get stevie Howard back if we need someone to hold the ball up, at least he wouldn't fall over like another certain striker out on loan

I don't give a flying **** what Fulham fans think. I'm not sure there's any club other than Derby whose fans could demonize a player who scored 60 goals in his three seasons with the club.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, McLovin said:

The same guy who Fulham fans think can't get into their u16 team :lol: let's get stevie Howard back if we need someone to hold the ball up, at least he wouldn't fall over like another certain striker out on loan

Is that same Fulham fans that worship Baird?

I don't think we can massively blame Powell for the last minute equaliser, some of the subs were quite strange but with the players available we don't really have any midfielders to bring on for Hughes, although anyone is better than ******* Russell tbf. This is when the players must accept the blame, in football all you need to do defensively is concentrate 100% for 90 minutes and added time and some of our players seem incapable of that unfortunately and something must be done 

16 minutes ago, YouRams said:

And just like that we come crashing back to reality, players simply not good enough. Burton are beating Cardiff today that tells you all you need to know. 

Brighton not good enough either then? They lost at Reading (they are unbeaten at home).

Burton beating Cardiff tells us nothing about Derby.

5 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

There really does seem to be a serious mentality problem within our squad, I've never seen such an inability to keep concentration In the latter stages of games- it really is something that's holding us back, and his been for a long long time as well. It's something that should have been looked at more in the summer to identify what's causing it, whether it's certain individuals or something else

You're obviously not booing loud enough.

;)

4 minutes ago, GenBr said:

Derby County not offering interviews to BBC Radio Derby for some reason. Wonder why that is?

I can't imagine that mel was too pleased with chris powells comments regarding NP.

as i said at the time....that could cost Chris.

its a reminder as to who is boss.

Archived