Reading FC v Derby County

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Like promotion from the division?

This is true. I was being a bit deliberately mischievous with that part really! :p

I really do think it's too early to 'credit' Pearson for the signings though. They have started well but time will tell if they are good signings. 

3 minutes ago, Tombo said:

This is true. I was being a bit deliberately mischievous with that part really! :p

I really do think it's too early to 'credit' Pearson for the signings though. They have started well but time will tell if they are good signings. 

That's fair enough, after 6 games Johnson was best thing since sliced bread!

Hi guys, just looking for some advice on tickets and wasn't quite sure where to post it. Was just wondering how quickly do people think Wigan away and Newcastle away tickets will sell out? Can't see Wigan away selling out but not too sure about the Newcastle one? Reckon I need to buy an away membership or do you think I should be alright leaving it until general sale? Would appreciate any advice, thanks!

1 hour ago, Boss said:

Hi guys, just looking for some advice on tickets and wasn't quite sure where to post it. Was just wondering how quickly do people think Wigan away and Newcastle away tickets will sell out? Can't see Wigan away selling out but not too sure about the Newcastle one? Reckon I need to buy an away membership or do you think I should be alright leaving it until general sale? Would appreciate any advice, thanks!

You'll be fine and are you a season ticket holder? If so then you don't need away membership for both games as it'll reach the season ticket holders sale easily. 

14 hours ago, rynny said:

Nope you were right it is Blackman, maybe Christie has a player on the edge, cant tell from camera angle though.

Christie was still up the other end running round in circles with his imaginary football, before ultimately dribbling it out for a goal kick following strong defensive play from the Reading corner flag.

18 hours ago, rynny said:

Having watched the highlights again, so may errors in our set up for the corner, going across the box from right to left.

What is Anya and Butterfield doing?

Why is Pearce challenging Johnson's man?

Why is there nobody marking the player on Carson?

Why does Baird stand in the middle of the box with his arm up? Is he really claiming offside?

Why isn't Baird goal side of his man, which would have meant he would have been goal side of Pearce's man who scored?

Why is there no one on the back post?

So many basic errors, just needed someone to take charge, and make sure they were set up correctly.

Absolute shambles of defending, the captains job is to make sure everyone is marking their man and on the right side of him

They took that corner quick, if we were not ready, someone should have gone down to slow things up. 2 points down the drain again. 

1 hour ago, Hector was the best said:

Absolute shambles of defending, the captains job is to make sure everyone is marking their man and on the right side of him

They took that corner quick, if we were not ready, someone should have gone down to slow things up. 2 points down the drain again. 

It doesn't fall solely on Keogh. It is the team as a whole, from Carson to Blackman, each player needs to make sure they are marking a player, and if someone knows that there is a spare man, then they need to get someone to come over and help.

Archived