Carl Sagan

8 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

All I keep hearing from us is....

nigels got to go he is to negative,

maclarens got to go his head has been turned,

clements got to he has no idea,

wassal has to go he is a yes man,

pearson has to go he is clueless,

when are we going to start asking more from the players on the pitch ?

football has always been the same for 140 years, it doesn't matter how the manager asks you to do it you ****** !

Put some effort in and look like you want to play for my club !! Yes my club as I will still be supporting it a long time after you have dropped out of the game 

Totally agree. Gutless players. Most of them. Until we make drastic changes in personnel we won't improve. Feel slightly excited about the possibility of young players being blooded against Cardiff. Got to be better than the usual losers 

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

All I keep hearing from us is....

nigels got to go he is to negative,

maclarens got to go his head has been turned,

clements got to he has no idea,

wassal has to go he is a yes man,

pearson has to go he is clueless,

when are we going to start asking more from the players on the pitch ?

football has always been the same for 140 years, it doesn't matter how the manager asks you to do it you ****** !

Put some effort in and look like you want to play for my club !! Yes my club as I will still be supporting it a long time after you have dropped out of the game 

Bang on, formation changes don't change the football basics expected of players.

27 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I personally think the beatings must not just continue,but intensify, until moral improves. 

No Abu dhabi trip, but surfing of Cape Wrath with no wer suit should instal some "character" 

Where's Miss Whiplash when you need her?

Just now, Derbyram1983 said:

Which players aren't deadheads? If these players are any good where we're all the bids before transfer deadline? Majority are dead heads

Well he should drop them all, then I will actually see some progress in what he wants rather than this pick the same players,. same system, same tatcis and expect thing to get better DOES NOT HAPPEN.

That performance today doesn't really buy us any time for people to keep in a positive frame of mind with us.

I say us because ultimately any team that's selected and goes on the field is my team. There was a level of anxiety in the stadium today which is something we've magnified ourselves through not performing in the way we should do.

It's my team and I am responsible for it so I will shoulder the blame. I will be targeted I'm sure by people's unhappy feelings to why we are in the bottom three and not scoring goals and not winning at home.

So where is he absolving himself of blame here? This is a weak thread.

This is the responsibility of the club. From top to the fans. All have made blunders. Sacking Pearson now will lead us on another dance around the merry go round.

I refuse to believe that these well paid and highly regarded professional players lack the footballing intelligence to sort it out on the pitch. If the managers tactics aren't working, players on the pitch can take control,maybe not formation but style yes. And sort it out after the game. There are players out there who show no responsibility for representing this club.

Pearson seems to have had no clear plan on what he was doing. But sacking him now makes me think we'll go through this all again with the next guy.

The fans want instant results and we somehow revere a bunch of nearly men. The players seem to believe their own hype. The manager seems clueless as to what we are doing.

We have to give Pearson more time, otherwise I fear the damage our reputation will take to become a sacking club, a large chunk of the same players will be on their 5th manager. The easy fix is sacking Pearson, maybe we have to look beyond that.

There are two things I believe shafted us. Letting Clement overload the squad and a certain entering of the dressing room.

Totally disillusioned with Np primarily with his tactics,formations and substitutions,it is his job to motivate and enthuse a team.We cant keep changing managers i agree but i think Np has got to have a game plan for the future,be it disposing of half the squad and bringing in his own players or blooding youngsters into the first team.we cant carry on until the january transfer window like we are.

Mel must be concerned, do we stick or bust.?does he have faith in the present squad more so than the manager?

Some things need to change quickly, the players have failed to varying degrees under the last 3 managers so do more players go before Np.

If i had confidence in Np tactics i would sleep easier ,if he hasnt got the team behind him may explain  his team selection and subs used.Why else did Blackman come on?

Sure their is alot we dont know about ,but who do we have the most confidence in the players or the manager?

Hi Rams fans, Leicester fan here. No gloating from us today, after the dreadful performance. Just read your comments regarding Pearson. We always felt that when things weren't going well he became defensive in his interviews. He always seemed to have spats with certain players - for example, DJ Campbell who you will remember went on loan to you and Marc Albrighton who he did not include in the team until the final games of the relegation escape season).

Privately, he's a nice guy, but he seems to see himself as a victim and gives the impression of looking after number one. Did he leave Leicester because of his loyalty to his son re Thailand affair?

2 minutes ago, satty atwal said:

Read enough of abuse towards the players.... same players who cruelly lost at wembley.... got screwed by macca.... year after were 5 points off top then managerless and left with waffle and still made top 6.... now relegation fodder.... bad players? No bad clueless passionless manager

Excatly, people  bang an about 3 years of failure, well WTF is this.

6 minutes ago, BondJovi said:

I refuse to believe that these well paid and highly regarded professional players lack the footballing intelligence to sort it out on the pitch. If the managers tactics aren't working, players on the pitch can take control,maybe not formation but style yes. And sort it out after the game. There are players out there who show no responsibility for representing this club.

So the plan is, we don't want to be seen as a club that sacks managers repeatedly, so we'll keep Pearson on, but have the players ignore everything he says? :blink:

28 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Did Hughesy throw his drinks bottle at NP? I missed it but others around me were mentioning it

I didn't see that but I had already posted that I thought hughes had a poor game and I wouldn't be surprised if he was dropped for Tuesday and is one of the players that Pearson is referring to. Unfortunately my post was lost in the ether... It's been one of those days

Archived