Beer Thread

Cisse

I’m not particularly a Thornbridge fan (politics etc) but they have quite a few decent pubs around me which means im not on a full boycott. They also let you take beers out the fridges home (sold for the same price as a shop), keep picking Green Mountain up after they had it on the pumps and got to say it’s my favourite beer at the moment 

image.jpg

5 minutes ago, Lambchop said:

What is this with the duckin' tinnies!

When in Rome etc. 

My brother runs a craft beer shop and thought I'd try some. 4 local ones and a nod to Derbyshire. 

Buxton Brewery arnt scared to charge. £4.99 for their tin, and the Fierce ones were £3.49. 

1 hour ago, CWC1983 said:

When in Rome etc. 

My brother runs a craft beer shop and thought I'd try some. 4 local ones and a nod to Derbyshire. 

Buxton Brewery arnt scared to charge. £4.99 for their tin, and the Fierce ones were £3.49. 

Plug his shop!

(please)

Edited by TuffLuff
Manners!

1 minute ago, TuffLuff said:

Plug his shop!

Its a fair drive..........

Westhill service station, Aberdeenshire.  They've extended the normal grocery shop and got 4 big chiller cabinets of different beer from around the world. They do deliveries etc and have 2 kegs, 'beers of the week' on the go where you can bring you own bottles and fill them up. 

When he told me his plans 3 years ago I laughed at him, but to be fair he's got a good customer base. 

21 hours ago, CWC1983 said:

Its a fair drive..........

Westhill service station, Aberdeenshire.  They've extended the normal grocery shop and got 4 big chiller cabinets of different beer from around the world. They do deliveries etc and have 2 kegs, 'beers of the week' on the go where you can bring you own bottles and fill them up. 

When he told me his plans 3 years ago I laughed at him, but to be fair he's got a good customer base. 

Flippen eck!

Glad it’s doing well, love those little beer shops!

6 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Is that clockwork tangerine the brewdog one? Had it out of a bottle before and it's a decent slurp.

Yes, its the Brewdog one. First time I've seen it on tap. Far too many downed tonight considering it was meant to be a 2 hour session to pickup semi final tickets. 

The train to Hampden tomorrow might be a delicate one....... 

Ps, I tried the Brewdog  Quench quake, sour beer last night and its surprisingly drinkable. Never seen it down south but in Tescos up North.