The Derby Positive Post Thread.

Boycie

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

Vydra, Wilson and Anya will give videogame players more pace in their digital teams.

I can confirm this, Anya is quick as anything and Vydra is great at curling them in the bottom corner, Wilson can barely pass to save his life though...and he isn't fast at all ;)

Edit: I mean, Wilson's great stature means he doesn't need to be fast to be effective and his movement and intelligence more than makes up for his lack of passing.

Got to stay positive :thumbsup:

My DVD isn't broken  /   I am not a Dumbo ............   Its a transmitter problem that has removed and can't restore the programme Guide .

All those hours spent trying to fix it before shouting for help and a bill.......... wasted.   Need to get my equilibrium back before the match.

We'll   be    ok   tonight .........and I need a good shout............:lol:

I think we'll learn a lot from a team like Ipswich who have perfected the long ball/hoof, hard tackling and running around a lot, which we seem to be trying so hard to replicate. Tonight could be a great experience for the lads, it's not very often you get such masters of their craft at the iPro.

2 hours ago, Boycie said:

Only positive posts are allowed on this thread, all others will be deleted.

I'll start.

I think we'll get at least a draw tonight, and not lose.

Heard that Greggs are starting to do Gluten free food in Derby.

Got that from someone's wife earlier. Wonder if there are any members whose wife would be on about something like that? :whistle:

Archived