DCFC Fan March - 10/09/16 - 4pm Neptune (cancelled)

TomBustler1884

13 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

I think it's a great idea. 

Everyone involved needs to be on their best behavior. Any unsavoury incidents and it'll be a one off. If it works well it could be a regular pre-match event and be a brilliant thing to be involved in.

I assume that you've had a chat with the local constabulary about it. 

Yep, we've been working with DCFC who have liaised with the police. They're fine for it to go ahead, although that might be a bit different if 500 turn up!

Al I ask is this - if you like the idea, please come and support it and join in. If there's only 30 of us, the Twitter trolls win, if there's 200, it will be brilliant!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/25/2016 at 20:08, The 1884 Group said:

Going to a pub, drinking, walking to the match in a group chanting and having a laugh.

Anyone would think I'd suggested dressing in pink and singing "I'm coming out" all the way there looking at some of the Twitterati reaction!!

Seeing as the last time I stepped foot in the Neptune the level of conversation was "Would you rather this place was overrun by Forest fans or <insert well known abusive phrase for people who come from Pakistan here>", you should probably hold off on your coming out parade.

Lovely place, but I think I'll avoid it :ermm:

On 26/08/2016 at 09:55, The 1884 Group said:

Yep, we've been working with DCFC who have liaised with the police. They're fine for it to go ahead, although that might be a bit different if 500 turn up!

Al I ask is this - if you like the idea, please come and support it and join in. If there's only 30 of us, the Twitter trolls win, if there's 200, it will be brilliant!

Would love it if 500 turn up. Let's have a party! Seriously, it's a great way to build atmosphere to march to the ground, singing as one. Make it so...

Well done whoever pinned this onto the top of the main forum.

Tbh the Forza Garabaldi fan group were pretty good at Forest on Saturday coming down the Trent. Was quite good from pictures I've seen.

On 8/27/2016 at 12:44, Cool As Custard said:

Fantastic initiative - just what football should be about

Was a bit concerned when I read the headline that it was a protest against players/manager/owner after last nights result!!

Hopefully things like this can support Nigel and the players in kick starting the season. 

Just finished making my PEARSON OUT placard.

All set for the march now !

25 minutes ago, Alan Ramage 4 EVA said:

Just finished making my PEARSON OUT placard.

All set for the march now !

I can't give likes as I've used up my limit,  but safe to say I'll be there in my Chris Martin fatsuit.

By fatsuit, I obviously mean I'll be sucking in the gut as much as possible, while chewing copious amounts of gum. 

Archived