Burton Albion vs Derby County

Carl Sagan

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2

Are there more ex Rams managers watching than there are ex Rams in the burton squad. . Roy Mac, Darren Walsall, Steve Mac , Nigel Clough and Simmo. 

6 minutes ago, GenBr said:

That's the spirit - I like your optimism if you think we will finish mid table playing like this.

Not spoken to them personally but heard from a number of people in and around the training ground that is the case. Shake up needed. Russell and Ince should be ashamed of their performance. 33 year old Lloyd ******* Dyer is showing how he should play. Sorry that was to you @Alpha

2 minutes ago, DCFCArmy said:

It was said last season when we sacked Clement there's some trouble makers in that squad.... there's a few of them and they need weeding out. 

Keep blaming the manager/head coach all you like but, eventually we have to admit that some of the players are a shower attitude wise imo. 

And you have zero evidence.

There is however evidence that they can play together. Quite well. 

And can you name the trouble causes? I'd like to see their names. 

Funny how no manger has even suggested and bad attitudes. No manager 

Got to feel for NP here... he's getting the brunt of the criticism and yet the players always seem to get f****** zero, yet its them who are putting zero f****** effort in, under Clement and under Wassall and now under NP... its not the manager lads. 

Just now, DCFCArmy said:

Got to feel for NP here... he's getting the brunt of the criticism and yet the players always seem to get f****** zero, yet its them who are putting zero f****** effort in, under Clement and under Wassall and now under NP... its not the manager lads. 

They managed to win games under Wassall and Clement, they must have been amazing managers to do this with this apparent 'awful' squad. 

1 minute ago, Alpha said:

And you have zero evidence.

There is however evidence that they can play together. Quite well. 

And can you name the trouble causes? I'd like to see their names. 

Funny how no manger has even suggested and bad attitudes. No manager 

The friendship group thing that I heard may or may not be true but the thing about motivation looks true to me. Burton aren't a talented bunch but look how much ground they have covered, especially Dyer

1 minute ago, DCFCArmy said:

Are you related to him or something?

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

Not spoken to them personally but heard from a number of people in and around the training ground that is the case. Shake up needed. Russell and Ince should be ashamed of their performance. 33 year old Lloyd ******* Dyer is showing how he should play

I don't believe you. Who have you spoken too? 

What did they say? 

Which players don't care? 

Let's have some names. 

Not pearsons fault?

It probably is tho....its his job to motivate them and get them playing well to a system of his choice...otherwise, we would not need managers.

The problem is the players either not being able to adapt/haven't had time to adapt/ or its a crap system which doesn't work with these players at all.

Bring back the mac...at least when we did lose it was a total inferno of goals from both side not a damp squib like this.

Or,we can just have some patience and wait for it come right...I don't bloody know what's right to be honest.

4 minutes ago, DCFCArmy said:

Who's not putting effort in? It's alright keep saying it. Let's have names

Just now, Alpha said:

I don't believe you. Who have you spoken too? 

What did they say? 

Which players don't care? 

Let's have some names. 

I haven't spoken to them at the training ground but I heard from a different source that is the case. As I said it's some of the Clough originals, they aren't as motivated as before and are in their comfort zones. Not saying they don't care but they aren't as motivated as before. Heard that some players, especially Thorne are a bit pissed at certain individuals. May or may not be true but I've heard this from a few reliable individuals. 

Archived