The whining about Pearson thread

cheron85

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More points after the first three games this season than last season & last year we were top by crimbo so not to worry 

i didnt want pearson in charge but now he's here im glad and he's grown on me i think in the long run he'll be excellent for us 

Interesting question,.  We have seen lots of thePearson whining being based around Mel building something that enabled a new manager to come in at any time and seamlessly carry on then he has thrown that idea out ,, is it possible that in Pearson Mel saw a manager that had done just that at liecester ? New man came in , did very little and won the  prem and with pretty decent football and a decent points margin?.... 

Important game today, let's all get behind Players and the the management team today, let's show the watching sports fans on sky, what a great atmosphere  the Ipro has, and we as Rams fans always back our team, are some of you listening , who ever represents Derby gets our full backing, I am feeling positive today 2 -0 to the Rams.

1 minute ago, Rampage said:

Not necessarily a good idea to go from 433 to any other system, pretty much overnight. I can only see major changes to the squad.

It could be that Pearson feels 4-3-3 isn't the formation to get us promoted, sure it would be easier to use it while bedding in to the role, and would possibly have seen us pick up more points in the first 4 games, but in the long run, best to get the pain over early while he transitions us to a workman team more able to deal with the rigours of the Championship. :(

Sorry boys you gonna have to ban me from this thread,,, Pearson is really the kind of manager I like on the Rams dugout ,, real mixture of the modern training ,diet ,sports science and the throw back to the kick every ball encourage and drive the players type manager ,,, today we rode our luck a bit at times but do I detect the beginnings of an injection of a bit more steel and bite in our lot?  Early days but I wanted him here before he came and seeing him in action I m so glad we have him and hope we can keep him for many years to come , he could be our new bc ,, there it is folks ,, ban me from the thread?

Archived