Chris Martin - Signed for Fulham

Animal is a Ram

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, needles said:

Fantastic post above by Alpha, but he's just not consistent enough. One brilliant rant every couple of weeks isn't going to cut it. We're going to need better and I think David should be trying to bring in a better quality of poster, proven top level... or if we can't get that, some random kid with potential who performed well at Twitter level.

I mean it's all well and good @Alpha producing an informed rant such as that but for me he comes across as having a bad attitude and he just doesn't post quick enough. I mean how is he going to argue against the more savvy detractors we will inevitably get coming to the forum when we get to the prem, who post rate is everything against. Get rid for me and bring in somebody who is young and hungry :ph34r:.

19 minutes ago, toddy said:

You just know there will be a melt down on here come Tuesday into Wednesday if he doesn't come back......

Too be honest I doubt that will be the case. I think most have accepted that it's likely he won't be coming back this window.

There won't be a melt down,I think you will be most upset toddy,it seems to be your motivation in life to be contrary on this particular forum......what will you do with your time?...go back to pulling wings off butterflys?

Most of us have accepted the martin won't be back until next season now...

But then we are a reasonable set of fans with no agenda

54 minutes ago, toddy said:

You just know there will be a melt down on here come Tuesday into Wednesday if he doesn't come back......

40 minutes ago, toddy said:

Posted this all the way back in November. 50-50 on him coming back in this window, and have been until probably last week when it dropped to 75-25 in favour of him stoppong at Fulham for the season.

As for at the end of the season it will be down to IF Fulham can afford the fee, the  who offers him the better deal. If Fulham can't afford the fee then he will be back. It is as simple as that.

5 minutes ago, rynny said:

Posted this all the way back in November. 50-50 on him coming back in this window, and have been until probably last week when it dropped to 75-25 in favour of him stoppong at Fulham for the season.

As for at the end of the season it will be down to IF Fulham can afford the fee, the  who offers him the better deal. If Fulham can't afford the fee then he will be back. It is as simple as that.

Completely agree.

Maybe the two half wits on here might stop making their childish comments but we live in learn.

1 minute ago, rynny said:

I think if he keeps banging them in for Fulham then he may have other clubs vying for his services. However it will cost them considerably more than the bargain price Fulham negotiated. 

3 minutes ago, Steve How Hard!!! said:

I think if he keeps banging them in for Fulham then he may have other clubs vying for his services. However it will cost them considerably more than the bargain price Fulham negotiated. 

Its only a contract between us and Fulham and no other club. If they agree, they buy.

1 minute ago, toddy said:

Its only a contract between us and Fulham and no other club. If they agree, they buy.

Other clubs are allowed to bid for him once that deal expires. Do you ever think before you post? I suggest you drop the T and the Y from your username because that would describe you far better.

3 minutes ago, toddy said:

Not exactly true they have agreed a fee that would trigger his release to allow them to offer a contract.Derby can agree another offer from another club at any price and allow them to speak to him.Unless Fulham have a exclusivity clause.

23 minutes ago, Steve How Hard!!! said:

Other clubs are allowed to bid for him once that deal expires. Do you ever think before you post? I suggest you drop the T and the Y from your username because that would describe you far better.

And here's me thinking we want Martin back...:lol:

So now you are going along the lines if Fulham don't want him somebody else can :lol:

Archived