Fernando Forestieri

DcFc Dyycheee

2 minutes ago, SWFC_FAN said:

It would be a step back, we went one better than you last season. Why would he go to a club who bottles it every season? Hilarious you're still in this division with the millions you've chucked about. Comedy gold. 

We'll finish higher than you this season for sure. 

School uniforms only a tenner this week at ASDA. Best go and tell your mum.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, SWFC_FAN said:

It would be a step back, we went one better than you last season. Why would he go to a club who bottles it every season? Hilarious you're still in this division with the millions you've chucked about. Comedy gold. 

We'll finish higher than you this season for sure. 

How many points did you finish behind us again? I forgot.

1 minute ago, SWFC_FAN said:

Big crowds like the 31,000 we had on Saturday? 

Reckon he'd much rather play at Hillsborough than the IPro or whatever it's called nowadays. Seen more atmosphere at Bramall Lane than that soulless bowl and that's saying something.

I like to hear other fans sides of the story and we have many a good fan from various clubs on here , but why just come on to rip Derby to bits ? What's up you not getting any attention on your own forum ? Bottlers you say ? That's rich ! Did you lot even turn up to Wembley? 

5 minutes ago, SWFC_FAN said:

Reckon he'd much rather play at Hillsborough than the IPro or whatever it's called nowadays. Seen more atmosphere at Bramall Lane than that soulless bowl and that's saying something.

I'm talking about your fans not half of Birmingham descending on Yurksha.

My forum alerted my attention to this thread. I can't stand Derby sorry lads, know a few of them and they seem to think they play the best football in the world and have a God given right to be promoted by now. As if it's some massive injustice, when in reality you're just not really that good.

Yeah really dislike you as a club always have.

16 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Saving this one ?

7 minutes ago, SWFC_FAN said:

What an idiot. A swfc here to cause trouble just because we're after one of your players.

Just now, NottsOWL said:

Seriously, lets not do the my dads bigger than your dad argument, its embarrassing, just talk about actual football ffs

Well said. 

1 minute ago, SWFC_FAN said:

My forum alerted my attention to this thread. I can't stand Derby sorry lads, know a few of them and they seem to think they play the best football in the world and have a God given right to be promoted by now. As if it's some massive injustice, when in reality you're just not really that good.

On behalf of all of Derby I'd like to apologise. Hopefully our fans can improve and begin to behave like you as you seem like a wonderful chap. Be right back, just going to create an account on the Owls Talk forum so I can tell the Sheffield Wednesday fans how much I dislike them and also laugh at them for having 35 pages discussing Nick Blackman.

3 minutes ago, SWFC_FAN said:

The thread's about Forestieri - if you want to trash us as a club, do it somewhere else.

7 minutes ago, SWFC_FAN said:

Do people from sheffield still wear fake burberry hats and finger there mums ?

Archived