Nakhi Wells

Derbados

58 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

If Bournemouth play 2 strikers as they have been doing and one gets injured then that makes Afobe 2nd choice, although against Liverpool Howe replaced King with a winger (Ibe) then brought on Afobe to replace a midfielder player when chasing the game.

If + Hypothetical...

Good point...

If Bournemouth sell ALL their players and no-one else will sign for them then I'm going to be their 2nd choice striker... #WINNING

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously we don't know what Mac and the recruitment team are thinking but I'd feel reluctant to sign another striker who thrives from having the ball on a plate to put in the back of the net. Another striker who likes running in behind yet we don't like playing them in.. 

I've no doubt Darren Bent and Matej Vydra are more than up to it but we're just not that creative as a team for a lone striker. If they were missing chance after chance I think there would be a great case for replacing them but I don't they're the issue. 

5 hours ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Obviously we don't know what Mac and the recruitment team are thinking but I'd feel reluctant to sign another striker who thrives from having the ball on a plate to put in the back of the net. Another striker who likes running in behind yet we don't like playing them in.. 

I've no doubt Darren Bent and Matej Vydra are more than up to it but we're just not that creative as a team for a lone striker. If they were missing chance after chance I think there would be a great case for replacing them but I don't they're the issue. 

A player like Bjorn Johnsen would be good

Watched Huddersfield play last week against Norwich and wells was without doubt their worst player. No wonder there's rumours of him going, I'm sure Huddersfield would jump at the chance to offload him for a hefty fee, especially as that latching a guy looks more than decent at this level. 

24 minutes ago, hughesy 1984 said:

Watched Huddersfield play last week against Norwich and wells was without doubt their worst player. No wonder there's rumours of him going, I'm sure Huddersfield would jump at the chance to offload him for a hefty fee, especially as that latching a guy looks more than decent at this level. 

Katchunga guy 

19 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Vydra will come good. And by good I mean REALLY good. Just needs better fitness and one to go in off his arse. 

Goal is coming SOON AS POSSIBLE! 

• 4 weeks later...

NAHKI WELLS has dismissed speculation of a possible move away from Huddersfield Town in the January transfer window by pledging: “I can guarantee I will be here until the end of the season.”

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/football/huddersfield-town/nahki-wells-commits-future-to-huddersfield-town-amid-speculation-of-derby-county-and-fulham-interest-1-8343394

Archived