Nakhi Wells

Derbados

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, satty atwal said:

Mate just text me and said newcastle are in for him and knockhart wateva his name is. Newcastle seriously peeing me off feel like jawing ashley and the fat waiter.... signing everyone

They've been linked with both for a couple of weeks now, apparently had one bid for Knockeart rejected already. Wouldn't worry too much, if they want either they will be in pole position to get them, but I'm sure we will get the player we want eventually

10 minutes ago, r4derby said:

They've been linked with both for a couple of weeks now, apparently had one bid for Knockeart rejected already. Wouldn't worry too much, if they want either they will be in pole position to get them, but I'm sure we will get the player we want eventually

I fear we want none.... very disappointed 

4 minutes ago, satty atwal said:

I fear we want none.... very disappointed 

With the teases Mackworth keeps giving out and the fact that we haven't sold anyone yet either (which I'm convinced a first trainer will leave) there's still time. If we get to deadline day and it's not looking likely, then I'll join you in wallowing

Just now, r4derby said:

With the teases Mackworth keeps giving out and the fact that we haven't sold anyone yet either (which I'm convinced a first trainer will leave) there's still time. If we get to deadline day and it's not looking likely, then I'll join you in wallowing

Mackworth wants 3 strikers.... and wants bent gone (i think).... but cant see that happening as nobody will pick up his wages imo.... im sure all he has said is he wants 3 top strikers i may be wrong if so please correct me.... as for a first teamer leaving only players that have any significant value that there has been interest in is hendrick and martin.... we have missed the boat for hendrick whereas if martin goes then we are left with nothing.

1 hour ago, satty atwal said:

Mackworth wants 3 strikers.... and wants bent gone (i think).... but cant see that happening as nobody will pick up his wages imo.... im sure all he has said is he wants 3 top strikers i may be wrong if so please correct me.... as for a first teamer leaving only players that have any significant value that there has been interest in is hendrick and martin.... we have missed the boat for hendrick whereas if martin goes then we are left with nothing.

We have time still mate, don't you worry. Hendrick could still go, but if not Pearson likes him so he will use him. Same with Chrissy. And it probably won't dictate whether we make a big signing or not. Wait and see.

• 2 months later...

Saw him play in the flesh on Saturday in Cardiff. Not sure what to make of him.

Quick, always looking to turn people - we already have that in Vydra.

Quite short - or at least it seemed that way compared to Cardiff's centre backs! 

Goes down easily - Martin haters wouldn't like that!

Played up on his own in a similar system to us where he dropped deep to try and get the ball, and was the main striker with other players moving around him - he didn't hold the ball up well. He was dominated by their CB's. 

Says £8 million in the article, he's probably worth closer to £2 million.

Archived