At last .. So whos going to Karlsruhe

JG400

On 27/7/2016 at 16:11, cosmic said:

Literally the other side of Germany for me. 6 hour drive from Berlin and no one I know is remotely interested in a trip to Karlsruhe :lol:. Gutted!

You ever been to Stuttgart? If so, what is it like? I was in Germany last year, went to Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt, Munich and Dresden in a sort of loop.

Wasn't really that impressed with West Germany, seemed very industrial and bland. I was going to go to Stuttgart as I heard it was nice there, but whizzed right past on the way to Munich.

Berlin was brilliant, Munich was awesome too.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going with a starting XI

Carson

Christie     Keogh     Shackell     Forsyth

Blackman      Hendrick         Hughes      Camara

Ince

Bent

Subs:
Johnson for Hendrick
Bryson for Hughes
Russell for Camara
Martin for Bent
Weimann for Ince
Hanson for Christie
Pearce for Keogh
Lowe for Blackman

4-0 win - Bent x2 and Ince x2

On 28/07/2016 at 11:12, JG400 said:

In a futile attempt to bring back on the topic , tickets price 12 euros to sit and 6 Euro s to stand

Just got back from my holiday so watching the pennies at the moment. I think your on your own today at least you'll get a good choice of seats

14 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

You ever been to Stuttgart? If so, what is it like? I was in Germany last year, went to Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt, Munich and Dresden in a sort of loop.

Wasn't really that impressed with West Germany, seemed very industrial and bland. I was going to go to Stuttgart as I heard it was nice there, but whizzed right past on the way to Munich.

Berlin was brilliant, Munich was awesome too.

Never been. I only moved to Berlin a year ago and not really ventured that far out the city limits. I know a couple of people from Hamburg and Dresden, so they'll be first on my list (although not heard great things, to be honest). Leipzig is apparently the place to be right now. "The new Berlin", if you believe the hype.

Looking like the Brighton starting XI..?

Carson
             Christie Keogh Shackell Forsyth
      Blackman Hendrick Bryson Weimann
                           Ince 
                                Bent

5 minutes ago, Papahet said:

Abdoul where art thou? 

Injured my anus, don't think he's even traveled 

Seriously, where is he? Gagging to see him get a run. 

Interesting starting 11, not far off what I imagined but hard to see Will not getting a starting spot against Brighton. Maybe Hendrick and Bryson have showed more across the games and training to earn a place. Blackman looks like he has certainly done all he can this summer to earn a starting spot. Plenty of pace just like Pearson had at Leicester. 

32 minutes ago, Papahet said:

Abdoul where art thou? 

Injured my anus, don't think he's even traveled 

You can get cream for that

Archived