At last .. So whos going to Karlsruhe

JG400

I've been waiting until the other friendlies are out the way , as seems the correct tradition , there will be at least 4 there ,

Myself , the Wife , eldest Son and Girlfriend

Cannot wait my first away game abroad and then a few days sampling several glasses of Leffe Brune :D

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully not the Karlsruhe captain. They played West Ham the other day, and with 9 minutes remaining and 3-0 down the Karlsruhe player went in 2 footed on Cresswell. He's now out for 4 months.

Last thing we need is a long term injury to another key player.

41 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Hopefully not the Karlsruhe captain. They played West Ham the other day, and with 9 minutes remaining and 3-0 down the Karlsruhe player went in 2 footed on Cresswell. He's now out for 4 months.

Last thing we need is a long term injury to another key player.

Hughes on the bench please

48 minutes ago, JG400 said:

In a futile attempt to bring back on the topic , tickets price 12 euros to sit and 6 Euro s to stand

Can you have a look for that German centre back whilst you're there? Pretty sure he's just got lost somewhere...

22 hours ago, cosmic said:

Literally the other side of Germany for me. 6 hour drive from Berlin and no one I know is remotely interested in a trip to Karlsruhe :lol:. Gutted!

Similar for me.

Must be about 5.5 hours from Braunschweig.

If I had tied it in with a trip to all haunts Frankfurt and Heidelberg on the way down then I would have gone.

But decided against it.

Of course if this was a europa league tie or similar i would be all over it :)

11 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

On slightly different note, anyone know of a German Rams supporter group?

I know facebook is always asking me to join Italian Rams, which i have no interest in.

Are they still rams fans or have they changed sides?

14 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

Similar for me.

Must be about 5.5 hours from Braunschweig.

If I had tied it in with a trip to all haunts Frankfurt and Heidelberg on the way down then I would have gone.

But decided against it.

Of course if this was a europa league tie or similar i would be all over it :)

We are planning to go to Heidelberg Sunday , trip up the Rhine Tuesday , if only I could find a Tank museum near by my world would be complete :ph34r: hence the avatar

Heidelberg is pretty nice stroll. The old town is cool, and you can walk up high on the otherside of the river with great views.

the oldest University in Germany is there too. The castle on the hill is also well impressive. Quite a lot of American tourists for some reason which I could never quite fathom.

Archived