Derby County v Brighton

Jimbo Ram

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Leicester Ram said:

Bit cheeky from me here, but I'm in Prague and obviously can't attend the game. Anyone got a Ramsplayer account I can nab for the game?

Not sure how it works (or if this is worth a warning point), if I'm being honest, just wondering.

You might as well sign up. About 4 quid a month and you can cancel at any time.

15 minutes until team news. Rams fans around the country all ready to completely over-react at whatever the team news may be.

Tactics will be wrong for our players. Wrong players will be starting. One poster will be fuming that player y is only on the bench. Another will be goine mental that y is even on the bench. They'll both be right of course.

It's a new manager trying to stamp his style onto a decent but flawed squad. I'm prepared to give him quite a few games to see how things turn out.  Well, at least until half time today.

Just now, ariotofmyown said:

15 minutes until team news. Rams fans around the country all ready to completely over-react at whatever the team news may be.

Tactics will be wrong for our players. Wrong players will be starting. One poster will be fuming that player y is only on the bench. Another will be goine mental that y is even on the bench. They'll both be right of course.

It's a new manager trying to stamp his style onto a decent but flawed squad. I'm prepared to give him quite a few games to see how things turn out.  Well, at least until half time today.

Weimann has a knock so isn’t 100%, but presuming he’s fit I was told yesterday that the team will be the same as in the final friendly against Karlsruher:

Carson

Christie     Keogh      Shackell      Forsyth

Blackman      Bryson     Hendrick     Weimann

Ince

Bent

Bench: Grant Baird (or Lowe) Pearce, Hughes Johnson Martin Russell

If true then I’m very disappointed not to see Hughes in the starting lineup and it’s a big deal (but not totally unexpected after preseason) to have Bent start. My understanding was that we were better in Germany after the subs so some of those players will be very disappointed indeed not to be in the starting lineup.

Pearson has been brought in to make the big calls, put the club first ahead of individual players and get us over the line into the Premier League.

Felt it would have been wrong to post this yesterday. We’ll know in a very few minutes whether this is nonsense or actually what he’s done!

5 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Weimann has a knock so isn’t 100%, but presuming he’s fit I was told yesterday that the team will be the same as in the final friendly against Karlsruher:

Carson

Christie     Keogh      Shackell      Forsyth

Blackman      Bryson     Hendrick     Weimann

Ince

Bent

Bench: Grant Baird (or Lowe) Pearce, Hughes Johnson Martin Russell

If true then I’m very disappointed not to see Hughes in the starting lineup and it’s a big deal (but not totally unexpected after preseason) to have Bent start. My understanding was that we were better in Germany after the subs so some of those players will be very disappointed indeed not to be in the starting lineup.

Pearson has been brought in to make the big calls, put the club first ahead of individual players and get us over the line into the Premier League.

Felt it would have been wrong to post this yesterday. We’ll know in a very few minutes whether this is nonsense or actually what he’s done!

Weimann not fit enough then, so Johnson comes in to take his place.

Archived