Derby County v Brighton

Jimbo Ram

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the look of today's line up I think fans are going to have to expect us to be a lot more defensive under Pearson. I think the way we've played in recent years maybe a thing of the past. Got to put faith in the new manager though for sure.

As others have said, surprised by the omission of Hughes. I hope it doesn't mean he has an issue with fitness. Less surprised by the rest, though Lowe not playing at left-back is a bit of a strange decision. Am assuming Pearson is prioritising experience.

Plus sides: very strong bench.

1 minute ago, RamuelLJackson said:

As others have said, surprised by the omission of Hughes. I hope it doesn't mean he has an issue with fitness. Less surprised by the rest, though Lowe not playing at left-back is a bit of a strange decision. Am assuming Pearson is prioritising experience.

Plus sides: very strong bench.

Completely agree, I would feel more nervous sticking Max Lowe in on his professional debut up against somebody like knockaert than Chris Baird, whos just played at the Euros and is as experienced as they come. 

1 minute ago, paintingstandsatderby said:

On hols so got ramsplayer today. Anybody know if commentary starts bang on kick off or is there some of the build up?? Can't get any commentary at minute

Should be on. You can hit play underneath the timer and itll take a few to start

12 minutes ago, dcfcfan1 said:

who is injured for them?

Goldson and Hunemeier so we're having to play our right back Bruno at centre back and 18 year old centre back Ben White is on the bench.

Dale Stephens also suspended following his sending off at Boro last season.

PistoldPete2
24 minutes ago, JaguarRam said:

Not the line up I would expect but let's give it a chance and judge after 90. COYR! 

What kind of madness is this no Martin no Hughes ?

Archived