Italy v Germany

froggg

Would like to see Italy win because I believe they have played the best football overall, again down to team spirit and not prima donnas, however they have a few players out and I suspect Germany will win a tight game in extra time.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, froggg said:

Would like to see Italy win because I believe they have played the best football overall, again down to team spirit and not prima donnas, however they have a few players out and I suspect Germany will win a tight game in extra time.

Germany have failed to beat Italy in all 8 of their games in the WC and Euro finals D4 L4.

As a neutral I don't dare announce which side I'm leaning towards....let me check Wiki for population and land size so I can make sure I don't look butthurt by supporting the bigger country ?

De Rossi is going to be a massive miss for Italy. He is very important for them as he is a shield and with Motta suspended as well then there will be no defensive protection which the likes of Ozil and Draxler can exploit for Germany. Italy have done really well to even get this far as their two best players, Verrati and Marchisio didn't even make it to the tournament as they are injured.

Have missed most of the game as we went out to dinner with friends, i see i haven't missed much and both teams tired now.  Wouldn't bet against Italy at this stage of the game, Buffon and all

Archived