Picture where you, and your knee are now.

froggg

19 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

Was staying where they used to film The Haunted House Of Horror, years ago. Poxy wardrobe door kept opening on the middle of night. 

We stayed in an 18th century hotel in Youghal last month - complete with 'button ghost'.

The Memsahib hung up two blouses in a wardrobe. The next morning, both were off their hangers and every button on each garment had been undone. It was also fascinated by green buttons. Twice the tv turned on at 2:00 am.

24 minutes ago, eddie said:

We stayed in an 18th century hotel in Youghal last month - complete with 'button ghost'.

The Memsahib hung up two blouses in a wardrobe. The next morning, both were off their hangers and every button on each garment had been undone. It was also fascinated by green buttons. Twice the tv turned on at 2:00 am.

Just curious. Was that business or pleasure? I know Youghal well. Lived about 20 miles along the coast from there, for nearly 20 years. 

9 minutes ago, ketteringram said:

Just curious. Was that business or pleasure? I know Youghal well. Lived about 20 miles along the coast from there, for nearly 20 years. 

Pleasure.

We have holidayed there 3 times in the last 10 years - beautiful area. Where did you live - Dungarvan way or the other direction (Ballycotton area)?

24 minutes ago, eddie said:

Pleasure.

We have holidayed there 3 times in the last 10 years - beautiful area. Where did you live - Dungarvan way or the other direction (Ballycotton area)?

Shanangarry, Close to Ballycotton. Lived in Cork city for a about a year, then moved out to East Cork. Happy days. I'll be back over there next month for a few days. Usually get over 2 or 3 times a year.