Picture where you, and your knee are now.

froggg

14 minutes ago, Spanish said:

ok good luck, I'm quite impressed with the actual process once inside, guess it is identical in your neck of the woods

Yes, I think they’re all pretty standard, but I’m told some are more lenient than others. The good news is that you can now take your car up to a month before the deadline date and they now respect the date rather than losing x days every year. Up til now everyone takes the car after the deadline so as not to lose days.

7 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Yes, I think they’re all pretty standard, but I’m told some are more lenient than others. The good news is that you can now take your car up to a month before the deadline date and they now respect the date rather than losing x days every year. Up til now everyone takes the car after the deadline so as not to lose days.

yeh or take it late and get the extra month on the 'disk'.  They are quite strict down here with roadside checks every other week.  Once bought a demonstrator car and they are deemed a form of public transport with first review at 2 years.  Stood at roadside with policia with neither of us able to work out why this sparkling car was showing up as in breach, quite funny until he fined me!

27 minutes ago, Boycie said:

God knows how they have time to control the heating as well?

There'll bee a gang of female bees in their, doing a sterling job on climate control. No getting stung by British gas for this household...

Although the crime rates pretty high... they often get burgled twice a year.

1 hour ago, sage said:

I hope you went in the legendary Grindleford Cafe.

No, they shut at 4.00 and I was walking until 8.00. Didn't go to Gringleford anyway, did the loop round Abney, Eyan Moor and Bretton. Lunch at Fox House, pint watching the sunset at Monsall. 

2 hours ago, Lambchop said:

No, they shut at 4.00 and I was walking until 8.00. Didn't go to Gringleford anyway, did the loop round Abney, Eyan Moor and Bretton. Lunch at Fox House, pint watching the sunset at Monsall. 

So it all came to a head at Monsall did it?

I wish there were trains running over that viaduct once more.

7 hours ago, sheeponacid said:

IMG_2738.thumb.JPG.18f0263b13f9d09e3580738f6a7b39f0.JPGHive-zilla ...6 supers on this hive (150lb of honey) & it's still only early July...

WTF. I would rather be water boarded than stand next to that. I would leave town. 

You country folk are strange.