Picture where you, and your knee are now.

froggg

On 06/07/2018 at 14:32, Angry Ram said:

WTF. I would rather be water boarded than stand next to that. I would leave town. 

You country folk are strange. 

Cmon Angry just think of the buzz you'd get, & looking at the prices in some of your boozes, I know your not afraid of getting stung.

Anyway...I thought you liked things with a busy flight path?

Hug the hive Angry...see it as a tree.

3 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Nah further South, just testing Mr Frogg as he was so good with my last tease.

The Red Arrows were at Southport this weekend. I saw them Friday practising.  They flew over as I was playing golf. I was gutted that I couldn't get my phone out quick enough to take a picture. One of the lads I was with didn't even see them because he was busy slashing his way out of a bunker. 

15 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

The Red Arrows were at Southport this weekend. I saw them Friday practising.  They flew over as I was playing golf. I was gutted that I couldn't get my phone out quick enough to take a picture. One of the lads I was with didn't even see them because he was busy slashing his way out of a bunker. 

? they do stuff all over as you can imagine , sometimes a couple in a day when I used to follow their website for the kids; we used to go s different venue each year just to see them.

Today however they were warm up for here...

Bottas the snail, Vettel and Hamilton just passing Woodcote A 

52B6EECE-D971-4739-BD45-67BCE3A957B3.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Hope he raked the wet sand when he finished or did it get reclassified as a water hazard.