Picture where you, and your knee are now.

froggg

Just now, ilkleyram said:

Can't stand olives meself. Ruin a good cheese and cracker

Boo! It's all about aquired tastes. I've been trying to like stilton for about thirty years, and am finally getting there through the gateway drug of cambozola.

Same with olives, same with whisky, it's worth making the effort. 

5 minutes ago, Lambchop said:

Boo! It's all about aquired tastes. I've been trying to like stilton for about thirty years, and am finally getting there through the gateway drug of cambozola.

Same with olives, same with whisky, it's worth making the effort. 

Always liked stilton even when I was younger; whisky I've grown to like but too much gives me a worse headache than other spirits for some reason; on your recommendation I'll try olives again but I'm not hopeful

17 minutes ago, ilkleyram said:

Always liked stilton even when I was younger; whisky I've grown to like but too much gives me a worse headache than other spirits for some reason; on your recommendation I'll try olives again but I'm not hopeful

I think you're maybe either a green olive person or a black olive person. I'm green. Maybe the way in is to try them with flavours you already like, like cheese.

Whisky is a lifelong journey. Agreed, the after effects can be grim, but it's a price worth paying. 

Uigeadail tonight, which is basically cask strength Ardbeg in sherry casks. It's incredible. 

F4B9090C-F3FC-41CC-893B-C59F822C5F00.jpeg

Hope everyone washed their hands after going to the toilet when they were all taking turns in carving up the cheese.  It’s a bit like a bowl of free nuts etc on the bar, owhhh noooo germ city ?

6 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Hope everyone washed their hands after going to the toilet when they were all taking turns in carving up the cheese.  It’s a bit like a bowl of free nuts etc on the bar, owhhh noooo germ city ?

I'm a bit concerned where the TV is for the WC..

Also reckon that is old Lamby there on the left telling them other poor sods how down trodden she is (Only joking Lambster).. One might even be clapping her, She might have finally found someone who agrees with her.. Oh jeeez, 

Anyway, looks a fun place. 

Edited by Angry Ram

2 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

I'm a bit concerned where the TV is for the WC..

Also reckon that is old Lamby there on the left telling them other poor sods how down trodden she is (Only joking Lambster).. One might even be clapping her, She might have finally found someone who agrees with her.. Oh jeeez, 

Anyway, looks a fun place. 

Rumours have it that they don’t sell lager tops?

55 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Also reckon that is old Lamby there on the left telling them other poor sods how down trodden she is (Only joking Lambster).. 

I'm not downtrodden, I'm a privileged, middle class whitey, remember. I have daily access to beautiful countryside and quality, traditional English pubs.

It's not like I have to slum it amongst multicultural marxists in some decaying urban dystopia, where you have to pay six quid for a lager top. 

4 minutes ago, Lambchop said:

I'm not downtrodden, I'm a privileged, middle class whitey, remember. I have daily access to beautiful countryside and quality, traditional English pubs.

It's not like I have to slum it amongst multicultural marxists in some decaying urban dystopia, where you have to pay six quid for a lager top. 

Admit it, you just want what I have got.. Six quid for a lager top is where it is at.