Club v Country

MK

Our office has just got in a big club v country debate. I got torn apart because i said i'd rather see Derby win the league than see Eng win a World Cup.

So: would you rather England won a World Cup or Derby did a Leicester?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

England over Derby......

Im going to see Derby win promotion and have a chance at doing well.

I want that where were you moment if England ever won anything. 

Couldn't give a Monkey's what England do to be honest. I barely want them to succeed over any other team at international tournaments, I watch big tournaments as basically a neutral.

Club all day long, seen us win it twice and the memories are still as sweet now. I get that some might like to see England as world champions and it would be great but not as great as Derby County being acknowledged  as the best team in the country for me.

Country (Scotland) over club for me, however I reckon living outside of your country does give you a bit more patriotism than when living back home.

Nothing like a good win to make you feel proud of your country, and if it ever happens in my lifetime again Ill let you know......

Derby everyday of the week. I feel a connection with the Derby players and it's always good seeing one of your own play like Hughes. Makes me feel physically sick how some of the England players strop around without a care in the world.

Archived