Club v Country

MK

Thinking about this in further detail there's actually usually a team I support more than England at international tournaments, that's how little I feel about them. They're just always so uninspiring, similar to how I pretty much stopped following football entirely during N.Clough's tenure at Derby.

If they win the EURO's fair play, but I'm not going to be any more excited about it than any of the other good teams winning it.

I'd prefer it if a surprise team won, preferably ROI with all the Derby players.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, David said:

Cheese on toast with brown sauce

Now if you'd have said tomato sauce with a sprinkle of oregano topped with salami I'd have said instant pizza.

England for me though a difficult one, I have already seen us win the league twice. ( I SAID TWICE RED DOGS)

14 hours ago, CWC1983 said:

Country (Scotland) over club for me, however I reckon living outside of your country does give you a bit more patriotism than when living back home.

Nothing like a good win to make you feel proud of your country, and if it ever happens in my lifetime again Ill let you know......

Don't worry yourself about that because as sure as someone like Leicester winning the premiershite, that's not happening......?

i would rather England win the Euros than Derby get promotion next season that's for sure. As for winning the league, I don't even want to be in it to be honest so that's easy, but I would still go for England, as Derby have won the Premiershite twice in my lifetime whereas only people like @uttoxram75can remember seeing England win anything and I want to see what the press say when we do..! 

Having said that, after years and years of following England all over the world spending thousands and thousands doing it I will be pretty peed off if they do do it when I'm not there and not even in the country..!! Golden generation my arse..! 

1 minute ago, MuespachRam said:

Don't worry yourself about that because as sure as someone like Leicester winning the premiershite, that's not happening......?

i would rather England win the Euros than Derby get promotion next season that's for sure. As for winning the league, I don't even want to be in it to be honest so that's easy, but I would still go for England, as Derby have won the Premiershite twice in my lifetime whereas only people like @uttoxram75can remember seeing England win anything and I want to see what the press say when we do..! 

Having said that, after years and years of following England all over the world spending thousands and thousands doing it I will be pretty peed off if they do do it when I'm not there and not even in the country..!! Golden generation my arse..! 

Whatever they say, they'll be saying it for about 50 bloody years.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived