Jonathan Kodjia - Signed for Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

15 hours ago, YouRams said:

As much as id like us to sign him I'd walk away with £12m being spoken about. Too much of a risk with only two good seasons one here and one in France.

Kevin Hector springs to mind in terms of actually buying potential.

Just the trifling matter of the price difference. £40,000 versus £12 million.

Big gulp.

My, how times have changed.

But then Andre Gray got Burnley promoted for sure, when combined with a strong defence. And right now, that's £8 million really well spent by the usually stingy Ginger One.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Robbie Ram said:

Big gulp.

But then Andre Gray got Burnley promoted for sure, when combined with a strong defence. And right now, that's £8 million really well spent by the usually stingy Ginger One.

Still a huge gamble mind, imagine if Gray went down with a serious injury. Season thwarted. I'm not really one for reliance on a single player, rather have someone that can also do Martin's link up job.

7 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

Still a huge gamble mind, imagine if Gray went down with a serious injury. Season thwarted. I'm not really one for reliance on a single player, rather have someone that can also do Martin's link up job.

Noticed Gray got another hat trick Saturday have Brentford got a sell on clause. 

20 hours ago, Robbie Ram said:

Big gulp.

Plus the fact that in Kevin Hector's day it was around 20p to get into the game versus £39 or so.

1 minute ago, King Kevin said:

And a million times better than any striker we have now ,not that I'm biased mind.

We were spoilt watching him and to think it was Tim Ward who signed him and not Brian Clough.  

Brian made him a better player though but ZAC already was a natural striker.

A snip from Bradford Park Avenue. 

Tim Ward you spotted a genius. 

12 minutes ago, Gypsy Ram said:

My brother in law just picked this up from Camden market for 3 quid. Look at that line up. Stuff  of magic. 

IMG-20160729-WA0020.jpg

IMG-20160729-WA0023.jpg

I consider myself very lucky to have been at the right age to enjoy not only that team but the sixties and seventies as a great time to be a teenager and twenty something .I wouldn't change a thing .

I was watching Derby from the late 60's early 70's. Still the best time to be a Derby supporter. No matter what anyone says that team will never be equalled. Jim Smith and Arthur Cox came close, they certainly entertained though

1 hour ago, King Kevin said:

And a million times better than any striker we have now ,not that I'm biased mind.

He was my hero too. I have a signed photo of him with the 74/75 championship trophy and my Mum even wrote to him and invited him to my 40th birthday party. He couldn't make it but did send a card. #legend.

3 minutes ago, admira said:

He was my hero too. I have a signed photo of him with the 74/75 championship trophy and my Mum even wrote to him and invited him to my 40th birthday party. He couldn't make it but did send a card. #legend.

Went to an evening with event a few years ago ,spent most of the night talking to him ,fantastic guy as well as a brilliant brilliant player .

5 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

How many pages do I have to go back to read about Jonathan Kodja?

Should this page be locked or does anyone have any evidence that we are in for him?

Do you have a link we are in for him?

please don't stray off topic, right, back to the puns and arguing.

Archived