Alan Nixon transfer debacle 16/17

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Either Nixon is playing with everybody or Fridgey is playing with Mel. The gump chairman has a track record of changing his mind at the 11th hour and 59th minute on deadline day and I would not trust him if trying to do any dealings.

As I've said elsewhere, I don't think Assombalonga will ever be properly fit again and would be very surprised if he passed a medical. Less chance of getting on the putch than George Thorne.

2 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Either Nixon is playing with everybody or Fridgey is playing with Mel. The gump chairman has a track record of changing his mind at the 11th hour and 59th minute on deadline day and I would not trust him if trying to do any dealings.

As I've said elsewhere, I don't think Assombalonga will ever be properly fit again and would be very surprised if he passed a medical. Less chance of getting on the putch than George Thorne.

:lol:

1 minute ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

If Asombalonga signs a new contact about 5 minutes after Nixon has got his wooden spoon out can we finally discount his twitter feed as a pile of shart?

I don't think Nixon ever said anything about ol Wonga... Think that was forum speculation

He might not of been referring to Britt but still never believe anything that comes off his twitter account until they actually sign , I asked him no end of questions and he's always told me several positions of players we were supposed to sign which never happened at all , guys a melon

Archived