300 tickets remaining for Hull

Day

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

What does everyone think, is it worth a trip to the iPro tomorrow to get them or will there be queues? Unless there's anyone eligible for a ticket now who hasn't taken up there option. ;)

Buy online and print at home. It's 2016!

Probably be a few dole merchants and students queuing early doors, but wouldn't expect more than 75 to be outside when the doors open.

I'm going to be going down the phone route anyway. 

It says the ticket office office opens at 9AM, but ST holders can only buy from 10AM? Is that a typo?

Not expecting to get any but fingers crossed.

18 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Buy online and print at home. It's 2016!

Are you sure? The last time I went to Hull it seemed like it was 1976. Even if they've updated the city in the last couple of years - can you even 'print at home' for away games?

13 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

What if system goes down?

3 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

Are you sure? The last time I went to Hull it seemed like it was 1976. Even if they've updated the city in the last couple of years - can you even 'print at home' for away games?

Checked online and it appears you CANNOT print at home for this game. Sorry for the misleading info. I'm sure you can sometimes, so I suspect it means Hull don't have that capability, where it indeed remains 1976.

2 minutes ago, Rammy1 said:

I couldn't resist. I bought an away membership. Guaranteed the ticket. 

£64 is cheep if we win in that away end.  Sod it 

Gets you priority should we get to Wembley anorl.

Well if we get to Wembley I hope one of you full fans might have a couple of spares for a lovable half fan,, old boy who don't get to many games not in the south east ,still has own teeth but stood on the popside against Carlisle last game of the season when we won the league , never mind it was worth a shot

45 minutes ago, gazram80 said:

How do you purchase online? I have a season ticket / fan I/d but no password. If i try to register it gives me a new fan I/D.

Anybody help?

Password is your post code (small capital by the way with no space.) 

14 hours ago, CornwallRam said:

City of culture 2017 allegedly.

Archived