300 tickets remaining for Hull

Day

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

Well we took 8k to fulham last season about 6k this season

10k to barnsley a few seasons back so yes i can see it happening.

I believe the numbers were nearer 4,500 for Fulham this season and somewhere between 6 and 7 thousand at Barnsley weren't they? I was there for both. Also, both were Saturday games and the Barnsley ticket prices were very attractive.

IT AINT GOING TO HAPPEN. 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Wake up and smell the bacon boys. As before this is absolute BS. It ain't going to happen even if there was that level of demand. I'm sure Hull will have strict controls especially given their weird membership system. Also, I don't think they're released for general sale until Monday at 5pm. Unless we run up a cricket score, can you really imagine there will still 15000 tickets available come Tuesday morning?

OMG Tamworth Ram, I heard on Friends Reunited that between 15,000 and 17,500 Derby fans will be trying to get in the Hull end on Tuesday, and anyway B4 thinks it's a possibility so I think you need to do some bacon sniffing yourself sonny

23 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

2540 offcial with tickers i could see it now. Derby fans taken over more than half there ground.

I'm going and can't wait. Hope it's not a nervy affair. Not sure my ticker could take it

12 minutes ago, philmycock said:

OMG Tamworth Ram, I heard on Friends Reunited that between 15,000 and 17,500 Derby fans will be trying to get in the Hull end on Tuesday, and anyway B4 thinks it's a possibility so I think you need to do some bacon sniffing yourself sonny

Hook line and sinker. I fell for that one. 

The only Derby fans in their home ends will be mates of Hull fans. Same with Hull fans in the Derby ends. They're always there. Maybe all these fans upset they couldn't get tickets to the away game should get on to all their mates regarding the home leg, seeing as we're selling slowly for it.

3 hours ago, gazram80 said:

I managed to get tickets online this morning thanks to Derby_england loyal. correctly pointing out how i could log in.

You're welcome. 

If you don't have an HU postcode and you're not already registered with Hull City's ticket office, you won't be able to buy a ticket in the home ends, whatever some clowns are posting on Twitter.

Though there are a lot boycotting, I'd still expect a decent crowd, it is a play-off game after all.

37 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

The only Derby fans in their home ends will be mates of Hull fans. Same with Hull fans in the Derby ends. They're always there. Maybe all these fans upset they couldn't get tickets to the away game should get on to all their mates regarding the home leg, seeing as we're selling slowly for it.

A little over 4,000 left last time I was bored enough on a conference call to go on the website and check. Might not quite sell out but with a couple of days to go it shouldn't be too far off. 

3 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

It holds 25k

But heard as many 10k wanting go in the home ends how true it is i dont know.

B4, there's probably 30k+ derby fans that would like to go to the game but it's just meaningless. 

Hull will sell all their tickets to their ST holders and people who support Hull and that also have Hull customer numbers.

if you think that there's 10k derby fans waiting to buy tickets in the hull end then you are off your hull docker me owd!

Or maybe all the hull fans are supporting derby in protest at Allam. Now that would get his attention.

5 hours ago, JW37 said:

I'm an away member because I want good seats rather than travelling x hours to be sat behind a corner flag. Also it gets rid of all the stress like everyone trying to buy one today is having. Like the point system though.

The first tickets always sold are always furthest away from the goal. I hate it - by buying early you get the worst seats..

Breaking news just in now.

Hull have asked to have their home play off game moved to the Ipro stadium because their fans are boycotting the game and they have heard that up to 20,000 Derby County fans will be in the home ends along with the official away following, Hull have made the request as they think all that traffic will have a massive impact on the environment and the last thing they need in the city is more pollution. 

18 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Breaking news just in now.

Hull have asked to have their home play off game moved to the Ipro stadium because their fans are boycotting the game and they have heard that up to 20,000 Derby County fans will be in the home ends along with the official away following, Hull have made the request as they think all that traffic will have a massive impact on the environment and the last thing they need in the city is more pollution. 

Grow up

50 minutes ago, rammieib said:

The first tickets always sold are always furthest away from the goal. I hate it - by buying early you get the worst seats..

No yeah I know, probably should've said singing section. Every time I've done it they've been pretty much perfect seats.

Archived